No More Heroes III - Information Thread, update: October 11 release for PC, October 14 release for PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles, physical "Day 1 Editions" available for pre-order

18 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

summary
342p-360p handheld, targets 30fps in open word and cutscenes and 60fps in combat, never stable, 25fps in open world

720p-756p docked, targets 30fps in cutscenes and open world 60fps in combat, usually 45-55fps combat and 25+fps open world

OLED gonna make that 342p look crisp. #WheretheProat

Little I played on the lite seemed better than you would imagine considering that, some high quality assets and general great design saving the day some, but FUCK can we get a pro up in this. At least deck will help a lot.

• Like 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to No More Heroes III - Information Thread, update: autumn release for PC/PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles announced

I might double dip this at some point honestly. I highly recommend this now that it should look fine in the open world parts. Parts were ROUGH on switch but I still had a freakin blast because the fights are fun and the story is just fantastic.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

I might double dip this at some point honestly. I highly recommend this now that it should look fine in the open world parts. Parts were ROUGH on switch but I still had a freakin blast because the fights are fun and the story is just fantastic.

Forgot to buy it but wooot Aya Neo/Deck.

• True 1

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Do you have an OG switch? Gotta hack it if you can so you can dump games to avoid having to double dip.

8 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I think the first two are on PC now as well

header.jpg?t=1623288628
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Fight your way to the top in this HD remaster of everyone's favorite assassin action game! As all-American otaku Travis Touchdown, use your trusty beam katana to hack-and-slash though the competition and claim the title of world's #1 assassin!

header.jpg?t=1623426599
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Continue the fight in the HD remaster of the second entry in everyone's favorite assassin action series! After falling down the ranks of the United Assassins Association, Travis Touchdown whips out his beam katana to reclaim his rightful spot at the top.

48 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Do you have an OG switch? Gotta hack it if you can so you can dump games to avoid having to double dip.

I did have it but I sold it after my switch lite, which I still have, but now I’m always on the oled. This one is probably worth getting on pc just for the LOD improvement though.

I do like the idea of dumping your own and playing on emulator. I have I think around 200 switch games. IMaybe I’ll get a hacked one some day off ebay just as a dumping machine.

6 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

That's good for wanting to play a switch game at playable frame rate but playing a native PC version with better assets would probably be preferable even if you have to double dip.

Moral of the story wait a year before buying any switch game because they mostly come to PC. :p

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

That's good for wanting to play a switch game at playable frame rate but playing a native PC version with better assets would probably be preferable even if you have to double dip.

Moral of the story wait a year before buying any switch game because they mostly come to PC. :p

Yup waiting for Triangle Strategy. Would be nice if 13 sentinels got a PC release. Though I did buy that.

6 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

I heard the 1 and 2 ports are bad. Gonna just yuzu it.

Yeah, those games were made with the Wiimote in mind, so without it, it's kinda weird. I've heard you can use the Playstation Move controller, but I don't know how well that "translated" to that platform. 

But not surprised about this news about No More Heroes 3. I still need to play through it. Someday...! 

20 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Yeah, those games were made with the Wiimote in mind, so without it, it's kinda weird. I've heard you can use the Playstation Move controller, but I don't know how well that "translated" to that platform.

Using a mouse is the way to translate wiimote controls.

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to No More Heroes III - Information Thread, update: October 11 release for PC, October 14 release for PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles, physical "Day 1 Editions" available for pre-order
1 hour ago, stepee said:

I’m torn if I am jealous of people who get to play a non broken looking version of this or not. I kinda ended up soaking in the jank as part of the charm as it goes through it’s mad fever dream story. Might be a double dip.

Deck game.

• True 1