Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

12 minutes ago, Rbk_3 said:

Would I be able to get fruit from anyone? I currently only have pear, coconut and cherries. The island with the nook ticket doesn’t seem to change at all for me.

I have everything but cherries. It’s all planted as trees—should see fruits tomorrow. I’ve got pear, apple, peach, and orange. 

10 hours ago, Emblazon said:

I have everything but cherries. It’s all planted as trees—should see fruits tomorrow. I’ve got pear, apple, peach, and orange. 

Coconuts?

If you add me I can mail you some cherries if you would like, and coconuts if you need them 

SW-5654-3176-7898

18 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

what improvements would you like to see?

Here's one.

You should be able to buy any number amount of things you want. Like they sell flower seeds but you can only buy 1 or 5 but the game has nook miles + challenges to plant 3 seeds. So why can't I buy 3 seeds at one time?

This is like Destiny limiting you to only having 63 bounties at once. Why 63? Why not 65? :|

15 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Here's one.

You should be able to buy any number amount of things you want. Like they sell flower seeds but you can only buy 1 or 5 but the game has nook miles + challenges to plant 3 seeds. So why can't I buy 3 seeds at one time?

This is like Destiny limiting you to only having 63 bounties at once. Why 63? Why not 65? :|

the island sculpting tool is also pretty limited. I really want an overview map with a pickup and place option. I also wish there was more to spend miles on. I'm sitting on about 76K miles at the moment 

38 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

the island sculpting tool is also pretty limited. I really want an overview map with a pickup and place option. I also wish there was more to spend miles on. I'm sitting on about 76K miles at the moment 

You can buy 15 giant monsters!

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Chris- said:

390+ boys, gate will be open shortly while I AFK and eat. 

And I just realized I don't have you. I sent you a friend request.

My turnip process are all random this week, so if you miss out on this one, maybe I'll be lucky later this week.

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

A decent amount of stuff had to move, especially the museum (which I put basically right behind what became the expanded resident services). 

Yeah, I did that with the shop, thinking the tent would get replaced with the shop. Oops. At least the resident services building slid over a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Cool. You missing any fruit? I brought over some cherries, oranges, and peaches.

I should have bought more turnips on Sunday.

Nah I’m good on fruit. 

If anyone else is looking to get in I’m logging off in about five minutes.