Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

4 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I probably do. Considering the stupid fox has only been to my island like 3 times. WTF the visit percentage for almost every 'special' creature in this game is insane. I have over 100 days of play in and that moron has visited 3 times, the bird has washed up like 6 or 7 times, I've had two real shooting star showers. AND I still have barely gotten any of the damn summer recipes from the freaking balloons....oh look 10,000 bells or a little bit of clay...gee thanks a lot! 

Yeah I hear you about Red and Gulliver (and now that there are 2 variants of the damn pelican). I have had to depend on my son for painting because get Red maybe once a month if Im lucky. He seems to show up on my son's about every other week. 

Hey guys quick question. My son really wants Puck to move to his Island. We haven’t seen him yet he just saw him on a shirt. I’ve been looking at the amiibo cards on eBay and he’s only like $5. But how do they work? Are they tied to the account that uses them initially or can they be used over and over? I ask cause most of the cards on eBay are listed as used. 

29 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Hey guys quick question. My son really wants Puck to move to his Island. We haven’t seen him yet he just saw him on a shirt. I’ve been looking at the amiibo cards on eBay and he’s only like $5. But how do they work? Are they tied to the account that uses them initially or can they be used over and over? I ask cause most of the cards on eBay are listed as used. 

As far as I know they can be used again and again, not tied to an account. heck you can even find bootleg cards. I keep forgetting to check them out, but my nephew got some off of amazon, and the cards are tiny, like the size of a switch cart and he said they work fine. 

8 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

stupid Gulliver showed up on my beach yesterday...for maybe the 6 or 7th time since I started playing (and yes I have over 100+ days logged on this game) and it wasn't even the new red gulliver, it was regular! :cry:

Red Gullivarrr is easier but you have to find his phone in the ocean instead.

1 hour ago, Bjomesphat said:

Weird that we all kind of took a break at the same time.

Funny I never really planned on stopping, but kind of going through a weird point in my life so I haven't been playing anything lately.

not really all that odd, I mean the game has been out for quite a while now so and with the lockdown a ton of people, myself included, have put an insane amount of time into the game. I am at 425+ hours. 

New to this. Do dreams work the same as visiting an island where the “gates” have to be open? Or can you visit whenever once

you have the code?

my 6 year old is super into this game so if anyone is willing to let him visit either through gates or dreams that would be awesome. 

On 7/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, Mercury33 said:

New to this. Do dreams work the same as visiting an island where the “gates” have to be open? Or can you visit whenever once

you have the code?

my 6 year old is super into this game so if anyone is willing to let him visit either through gates or dreams that would be awesome. 

visit at any time with code

DA 8611-2412-0061

• Thanks 1