Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

6 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I keep saying I'm going to pick this game back up, but I keep failing. I'm going to miss out on some bugs and fish and I'd been doing so well at keeping up.

You just have to make it a daily habit.

Really I get on just to get t he fossils and sell them every day.

12 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You just have to make it a daily habit.

Really I get on just to get t he fossils and sell them every day.

these days I rarely even dig up the fossils. I basically check for the recipe in a bottle, see if anything good is on sale, and log in at the atm for daily bonus. If I see someone 'special' on the island I may stick around for a bit longer, but then there are days like today where the game just gives my the finger. Redd's shop is open...and for the SECOND TIME IN A ROW...all the day art is FAKE!!!!! Every damn piece!!!! 

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

My spouse accidentally let Flip move away, he was her favourite islander. :(

I know there is no way to get him back (with his memories), but I was hoping to find a plushie or something online to get for her, but I can't find anything for Flip!

on Etsy you can find a Flip cookie cutter as well as stickers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@EternallDarkness I'm not sure how often you check that box in resident services but in case you don't check it out, mine had a buttload rusty parts in it.

I only ever have one in there after a visit from gullivar. but after his last visit I now have enough to make robot, but I haven't made it yet. My island has the plan for the red one. do you know if it is it possible to get the plans for the other colors?

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I only ever have one in there after a visit from gullivar. but after his last visit I now have enough to make robot, but I haven't made it yet. My island has the plan for the red one. do you know if it is it possible to get the plans for the other colors?

Can you customize it?

I've never made one.

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

only the color I believe. But it's one of those recipes you get from the ATM, and I know mine is red. 

I think red is the default color that you craft it at and then you would customize afterward.

They don't have DIY for every color variation, that's why it has the customize icon in the corner.

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think red is the default color that you craft it at and then you would customize afterward.

They don't have DIY for every color variation, that's why it has the customize icon in the corner.

cool I'll have to make it one of these days...on the plus side I had a visitor to the camp today and it was MARSHALL! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm glad I could reunite you two. Which painting did you take?

starry night or whatever they called it. my luck it will arrive and be a fake. I've given up on the idea of ever having a full gallery in my game. With the frequency of Redd visiting my island and the fake that 3 times he's arrive with all fakes it just isn't going to happen

9 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

starry night or whatever they called it. my luck it will arrive and be a fake. I've given up on the idea of ever having a full gallery in my game. With the frequency of Redd visiting my island and the fake that 3 times he's arrive with all fakes it just isn't going to happen

The two I told you about, and that was one of them, are always authentic.