Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

2 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Can't wait to swing by GameStop later today and grab my copy. My daughter already pre-downloaded her digital copy on her Switch, so she's off to the races. 

My son wasted his eShop credit on V-bucks, so he's sitting out for a while. Fortnite claims another victim...!

Good thing they are an essential store otherwise you'd be sol!

• Haha 1

BB clerk told me next week they a re implementing a new policy called targeted shopping. An employee will greet a customer at the door, the customer will tell the employee what they want, the employee and the customer walk to the item  , grab it and check out. No looking around .

35 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yay, got my shop building going.

I need a damn ladder, though.

I believe that is day 4 :( though my youngest nephew who only started playing last night was walking around with one when I visited his island today. He said a visitor dropped it on his island. 

well I paid off my house loan today, gave the museum guy everything he needed to actually open the museum, invited two creatures to come move to my island, and gave little nook everything he needs for an actual shop, plus I ordered the next iteration of my house, the 198000 addition, which I will pay off tomorrow since I have over 200++K bells in the bank. 

8 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I believe that is day 4 :( though my youngest nephew who only started playing last night was walking around with one when I visited his island today. He said a visitor dropped it on his island. 

well I paid off my house loan today, gave the museum guy everything he needed to actually open the museum, invited two creatures to come move to my island, and gave little nook everything he needs for an actual shop, plus I ordered the next iteration of my house, the 198000 addition, which I will pay off tomorrow since I have over 200++K bells in the bank. 

This was pretty much my day too, except I was only left with 10k after paying off my house. :(

None of the islands I visited seemed to be good for loot that would get me bells. Overall a productive day tho!

My girlfriend and I have...

- Both paid off our houses;

- Started museum construction;

- Stockpiled some museum displays;

- Each unlocked the tool upgrade; 

- Recruited four villagers (but they haven’t shown up yet...I’m guessing it takes more than one day?); and

- Started shop construction. 

We also both caught oarfish! :sun:

• Like 2

Tons of shit to do today.

Museum is complete, so I made a ton of donations. The new museum looks great, too. Larger than before.

Bridge in construction.

I'm building 3 new houses for people to move into. The crafting really comes in play here and I like it.

Got a ladder, so I can finally have access to the entire island.

New shop is open.

Got the second upgrade on my house complete and partially paid for.