Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Official Story Trailer

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

So hyped. 

I am not. I am expecting this again. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

If you're mad about waifu censorship, I'm good with less of that shit. 

No. Maybe watch the video.

8 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm at work. Really can't watch videos now. Maybe just say what your issue is. 

He's complaining it's not exactly the same as the Japanese game. 

6 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

He's complaining it's not exactly the same as the Japanese game. 

They literally cut part of the story from the game. Watch the fucking video.  Shit is less than a minute long. 

Stuff like that just doesn't rile me up. Finally got a chance to watch the video, I'm not going to be pissy about changes in optional dialogue. I hardly used those characters, so I'd have never encountered it anyway. 

My mian gripe with the series these days is the weeaboo shit they put in the games. I don't care about marrying characters. It's just corny and adds no depth to the game. 

15 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My main gripe with the series these days is the weeaboo shit they put in the games. I don't care about marrying characters. It's just corny and adds no depth to the game. 

Well, supports are still in it and you do casual activities to raise a character's support level, but no clue about marriage or future babies. 

15 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Stuff like that just doesn't rile me up. Finally got a chance to watch the video, I'm not going to be pissy about changes in optional dialogue. I hardly used those characters, so I'd have never encountered it anyway. 

It isn't about those characters in particular. Just that is how the overall game is. Constant changes to the dialogue for no purpose and it just makes everything worse. There is a blog with many of the changes but yeah. I would be fine with changes, but not if they make the game worse. 

Yep, so romance appears to be in. Not sure about time traveling children. 

I watched the Treehouse for this...pass. Good lord the shear amount of time wasting nonsense that appears to be in this game seems never ending. The actual combat seems really fun but I don’t know if I can wade through the rest of it to get there. 

On 6/13/2019 at 1:59 PM, Mercury33 said:

I watched the Treehouse for this...pass. Good lord the shear amount of weeb shit that appears to be in this game seems never ending. The actual combat seems really fun but I don’t know if I can wade through the rest of it to get there.