Nintendo E3 Sale

Spork3245

22 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

I would pay $20 for it. Fair is a weird word because it’s so personal and subjective. 

Oh yeah, I meant to post this earlier. Incidentally, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is $20 to download. (on Wii U) :p 

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That'd be a miserable way to be a gamer.

It'd be miserable...for you. But for some people out there (like @sblfilms ) that's...just how they roll. I have a buddy that doesn't pay full price for any video games, either. And *ANOTHER* buddy of mine doesn't buy games at all...he just subscribes to Playstation Plus and only plays the games that are offered through the service each month. And that works for him. *shrugs* Different strokes, different folks and all. :peace:

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

So, you never buy any game at/near release and wait for a price-drop/sale on all games? JFC.

Me, personally? Hell no, LOL! :lol: I'm an idiot with my money, I buy the stuff I want Day One. And lately I'm buying the Collector's Edition/Limited Edition, spending way more money than I should, haha. 

Some people don't mind waiting on games, but personally I'm sometimes a bit impatient. :p 

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Sblfilms really isn't your typical video game fan, though. 

This is true :p My kids are more traditional in their gaming habits, so they tend to get more new releases for their DS/Switches, while I'm always behind on Xbone, PS4, and PC titles.

10 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

@GameDadGrant

I always wanted a Wii U. Just never could pull the trigger on it. 

Meh, don’t sweat it. That system wasn’t great. I’m a fairly big Nintendo fan, but I pretty much hated the Wii U. I wouldn’t have even owned one if my son didn’t beg me and my wife for it (which we eventually broke down and got him one for Christmas). The system kinda sucked, and most of the actual good games that came out for it have been ported to Switch. So if there was ever a Nintendo console to skip, Wii U was definitely it.

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@GameDadGrant has always been pretty good at stealth trolling and you all took the bait.

:shameonyou: