Nintendo Direct E3 2019

Remarkableriots

I'm really glad PS4/PC doesn't have much releasing for the rest of the year or even much I care about next year(TLoU2, Cyberpunk, FF VII, Dying Light 2).

Switch is giving me: Fire Emblem, Link's Awakening, the definitive version of Dragon Quest XI, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, Panzer Dragoon, more Smash content, Mana Collection(all this year!) and early next year I get Animal Crossing and the remake of Seiken Densetsu 3. Not even mentioning what I still have to play on the system already. 

Good lord, Nintendo, you've outdone yourself! :drool:

39 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm really glad PS4/PC doesn't have much releasing for the rest of the year or even much I care about next year(TLoU2, Cyberpunk, FF VII).

Switch is giving me: Fire Emblem, Link's Awakening, the definitive version of Dragon Quest XI, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, Panzer Dragoon, more Smash content, Mana Collection(all this year!) and early next year I get Animal Crossing and the remake of Seiken Densetsu 3. Not even mentioning what I still have to play on the system already. 

Good lord, Nintendo, you've outdone yourself! :drool:

Wait, PD is coming this year? It thought it said winter?

Oh my, I hope it's 2019 :daydream: 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Fair enough, that descriptor could mean this year or early next. 

Either way, there's a ton on Switch this year. I am not disappointed.

Oh, I was honestly asking if I misread it or confused it with another title. I was kinda expecting Jan/Feb, but I'd love for it to be in the November/December range :santasun:

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Oh, I was honestly asking if I misread it or confused it with another title. I was kinda expecting Jan/Feb, but I'd love for it to be in the November/December range :santasun:

I probably just misread it. I could have sworn I read on here it was 2019, then I saw the trailer and it said Winter, so I dunno! But it's not too far off!

I probably just misread it. I could have sworn I read on here it was 2019, then I saw the trailer and it said Winter, so I dunno! But it's not too far off!

I'm just proud of Nintendo for being the only one to mostly focus on games actually coming out this year. Every conference was like "... 2020!" :|  

Just now, Spork3245 said:

I'm just proud of Nintendo for being the only one to mostly focus on games actually coming out this year. Every conference was like "... 2020!" :|  

Right? I knew they would, because they'd indicated it beforehand and we already knew they had a lot releasing this year. I'm not even upset Animal Crossing got delayed, because there's a ton coming already this year and I know when AC arrives, it'll be fantastic.

Other than the remake of Crash Team Racing, there's nothing else I'm getting on PS4 or PC until next year and even then, not just a ton.

Right? I knew they would, because they'd indicated it beforehand and we already knew they had a lot releasing this year. I'm not even upset Animal Crossing got delayed, because there's a ton coming already this year and I know when AC arrives, it'll be fantastic.

Other than the remake of Crash Team Racing, there's nothing else I'm getting on PS4 or PC until next year and even then, not just a ton.

For me I think it's just the new Gears and Doom Eternal this year...? I can't think of anything else. Death Stranding is definitely a Gamefly rental for me :p 

Just now, Spork3245 said:

For me I think it's just the new Gears and Doom Eternal this year...? I can't think of anything else. Death Stranding is definitely a Gamefly rental for me :p 

Derp, I almost forgot I'm getting Wolfenstein Youngblood to co-op with my husband. I never got into Doom, but I love Wolfenstein. 

I would be getting Borderlands 3 on release, but the EGS exclusively for 6 months ensured I'm waiting on it.

Death Stranding just looks...I dunno wtf to think about it, but it hasn't done anything to interest me.