The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

Nathan bedford forrest was a great field commander. He was also a white supremacist and the first (and technically only) grand wizard of the KKK. Even if he may have taken back his beliefs towards his death (take that however you will), the job was already done. He accomplished his mission of making sure black people were as close to being slaves as possible.

Like imagine if Hitler, on his deathbed, was like "you know, Jews actually aren't that bad after all." Cool, glad you had a change of heart, I'm sure that's a lot of comfort to the millions of dead.

Nathan bedford forrest was a traitor, a fascist (before it was cool), and a racist. Being good at commanding troops in battle shouldn't cancel out all that other shit.

33 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Nathan bedford forrest was a great field commander. He was also a white supremacist and the first (and technically only) grand wizard of the KKK. Even if he may have taken back his beliefs towards his death (take that however you will), the job was already done. He accomplished his mission of making sure black people were as close to being slaves as possible.

Like imagine if Hitler, on his deathbed, was like "you know, Jews actually aren't that bad after all." Cool, glad you had a change of heart, I'm sure that's a lot of comfort to the millions of dead.

Nathan bedford forrest was a traitor, a fascist (before it was cool), and a racist. Being good at commanding troops in battle shouldn't cancel out all that other shit.

He also executed Black Union POWs, so it tracks that these people love him

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He also executed Black Union POWs, so it tracks that these people love him

The thing that grinds my gears is that people hold assholes like him up as beacons of freedom. Irony aside, the south also suspended habeas corpus, which Lincoln is crucified for. They had a draft.

The fact that the confederacy, in any circumstance, gets held up as "free" compared to the united States is something that will always and forever boil my piss.

Sherman didn't burn enough.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:01 AM, sblfilms said:

I love how he tries to escape the panel giving him the business by being like “LETS PLUG YOUR ALBUM, MY NIII…MY FRIEND”

Fuck Ice Cube is so good there. Didn’t he get wacky on twitter a bit?

Farrakhan/Hebrew Israelite stuff. That NOI stuff involves a ton of anti-semitic imagery and tropes. 

200610-stern-ice-cube-tease2_htiake
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

He’s recently shared anti-Semitic memes, but the rapper and actor Ice Cube also has a history of anti-Semitic lyrics and was even once accused of ordering the beatdown of a rabbi.

I understand why it's come to be, and why it's so enticing. But it's still insane, wrong, and harmful.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Should have gone with the Spiders. They had a perfectly good name right there. It would have been so easy to charge $30 for some $2 spider plushies in the park.

Was my first choice too since there was history behind that name. Kinda felt the same way when DC went with Nationals over the Grays.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:05 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

They probably picked it because it has the same amount of consonants.

Indians - 4 consonants

Guardians - 5 consonants

FAIL, LIBTARD!

Just busting your "syllaballs". :p :] 

On 7/23/2021 at 12:08 PM, Iculus said:

Teepee and all. I'm sure that i have a picture with him in an old family photo album. My political aspirations would be over if it ever got out.

We still haven't really got into the deep end of politicians who have been on Twitter since they were 13. I wonder if eventually people will just take it for granted that a politician said something really racist or inflammatory on the internet at some point.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

We still haven't really got into the deep end of politicians who have been on Twitter since they were 13. I wonder if eventually people will just take it for granted that a politician said something really racist or inflammatory on the internet at some point.

Those who grew up on Tumblr, before they got kicked off and went to twitter, are the real psychos