The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

Andy Ngo is such a willfully dishonest huckster. Fuck that guy. He's a dingleberry on the anus of the universe.

I don't see how anyone can take him seriously about anything at all. Anyone who does is either a total fucking drooling dipshit or another willfully dishonest huckster.

Mara-Gay-NEW-YORK-TIMES.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

Behold, the most important news story of the day according to Fox News.

Seriously, THIS is their big lead story. This.

It's all culture war bullshit today. All 5 top stories...

An all out assault on Mara Gay, complete with misleading and confusing headlines saying she hates American flags

A story about a single teacher not being suspended for speaking out against pro-trans policy at his school

A story about some bachelor tv show guy quitting over racism or something

One judge who was lenient against one rioter

One man who said some racist stuff to an asian police officer

That's todays news in America. That's what's happening all over the country. Let's shine a light on these 5 stories... this is what our audience needs to hear to be well informed citizens.

Art Laffer, everybody.

I will say in the full context it doesn't mean quite what Timmy says, though it isn't great either way

Yeah, for those people, Sandra, who are coming into the labor force brand fresh  –not old-timers who’ve been around for awhile – the poor, the minorities the disenfranchised, those with less education, young people who haven’t had the job experience. These people aren’t worth $15 an hour in most cases.

And so therefore when you have a $15 an hour minimum wage, they don’t get that first job, they don’t get requisite the skills to earn above the minimum wage.

And after a few years they become unemployable. And after becoming unemployable, they become hostile, and that what you’ll find is happening is this technology has created an underclass of people who are really just bid out of the labor market and will remain out of the labor market for most of their lives. And this I think is just a tragedy. I love the technology but the technology is replacing the jobs for these people. And it’s a killer. It’s a killer for just the people who need the help the most.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Art Laffer, everybody.

I will say in the full context it doesn't mean quite what Timmy says, though it isn't great either way

I mean, if corporations and rich people truly believed that, then the solution is obvious: these people that technology has replaced (and who have no option to be employed) can be supported through government UBI paid for by increased taxes. Maybe you save $4/hr by using a machine, but that $4 is taxed back and paid to people who can no longer compete.

It all goes back to this idea that is still prevalent among economic conservatives that people like fast food workers are teeanagers working part time and shit. The average age of a McDonald's employee is 27 years old. 55% of them are women and 26% of them have kids. Like these old fucks who haven't actually worked a job since the 1970's know full well that minimum wage is not a livable wage, but they think that people who work those jobs don't really need the money anyway because they're just working there as a stop gap while they go to school or whatever. That outlook is simply not part of reality anymore. And it hasn't been for decades. These boomer shitwads who grew up in a society that benefited off of massive New Deal government welfare programs want to pretend their daddies did it all by themselves and they never got a hand out.

The point being, saying "they aren't worth $15/hour" is ridiculous because we are talking about a MASSIVE underclass of people that form the bottom of the pyramid. What happens when these people can't afford to buy anything anymore? Oh, right, we tried that already. Jeff Bezos can be a king over his kingdom of dust.

On 6/2/2021 at 11:48 AM, ort said:

I can't even watch that. I don't know how anyone can be around him and hold back the urge to beat him to death.

Lol I hope you don't think he actually believes what he says... these people want ratings and money, its all they care about. Which actually makes it worse, because they know exactly what they are doing to their viewers, but their viewers wouldn't watch if they didn't act like this. Its a vicious circle, but it makes them $$$$.

On 6/13/2021 at 10:22 PM, thewhyteboar said:

Republicans are bitching non-stop about Critical Race Theory (which they can't define or explain). Meanwhile, this is what they are teaching:

referring to a secessionist as a “patriot” is laughable. Calling her a refugee for choosing to leave to prevent her slaves from running away is also idiotic. 

On 6/13/2021 at 11:22 PM, thewhyteboar said:

Republicans are bitching non-stop about Critical Race Theory (which they can't define or explain). Meanwhile, this is what they are teaching:

It seems to be written satirically... It can't be real, right?  I mean that second page about free workers demanding higher wages...

• 2 weeks later...