The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

8 minutes ago, Brick said:

Multiculturalism is a bad thing now? Way to say the quiet part out loud. 

That was my thought, as well.

It's one thing to criticize "political correctness". It's been beaten into a meaningless term that is a stand in for "anything that puts any kind of restriction on anything I want to do or say".

But multiculturalism? You're literally against there being.....multiple cultures:tired:

30 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

It's one thing to criticize "political correctness". It's been beaten into a meaningless term that is a stand in for "anything that puts any kind of restriction on anything I want to do or say".

But multiculturalism? You're literally against there being.....multiple cultures:tired:

• Guillotine 1

Just now, Jason said:
TC_mpxpa2
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

“Now that we’re waging war on white supremacists, can somebody tell us in very clear language what a white supremacist is?” the Fox News host asked Wednesday night.

Someone put this cocknozzle in front of a mirror.

Sigh... White Man Shoots Black Man in the face, hides evidence gets a YEAR in Jail

When Baker County sheriff’s deputies arrived on the scene at Southern States Nurseries in Macclenny, Fla., they noted that 31-year-old D.J. Broadus’ body appeared to have been moved or rolled over. Broadus was holding a cell phone when he was shot, but it was nowhere to be found when the authorities arrived on the scene. Although authorities never found Broadus’ phone, a Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) investigation would later uncover 115 phone calls and 35 text messages between the two men, including explicit and sexual images. Authorities allege that Fraser deleted some of the messages, reportedly to hide his relationship with Broadus.

“This defendant took the actions to get rid of that phone,” said State Attorney Mark Caliel told Colaw. “To this day, only one person knows where D.J. Broadus’ phone is. That’s Garner Fraser.”

The state alleged that Fraser destroyed the phone because he didn’t want anyone to find out about the sexual relationship between the two. Meanwhile, Fraser pleaded no contest and begged the court for leniency. Standing before the parents of a dead child, defense attorney James Sawyer literally argued that it was Fraser who had to serve a “life sentence” because he was “traumatized.”

“There was a struggle and it appears that it was a complete surprise that Mr. Broadus was there,” Sawyer said.

Judge Colaw, however, saw the case differently, citing the pain of the victim’s family and what he called a “coverup,” Colaw sentenced Fraser to the maximum possible sentence under the law.

Gardner Kent Fraser will spend a year in the Baker County Jail.

• Guillotine 2

On 19/01/2021 at 3:14 PM, Chairslinger said:

Man, where have you been since 2008? This is literally their rallying call.

On 6/17/2020 at 7:42 AM, ort said:

75aca441b48d461e8a65aadd4d82b9fa_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

It's an historic day for all Americans ... who love pancakes -- "Aunt Jemima" is officially out, and Pearl Milling Company is in.