The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

I watched it on a plane at the end of a long trip, so maybe I hallucinated this, but I believe they show a Frank Luntz focus group in Vice at one point. He's testing out of one of the Bush-era euphemistic phrases. I think it might have been "enhanced interrogation" in place of torture.

There was a bit on The Daily Show and/or Colbert Report where they showed Luntz doing stuff like this.
Might be this:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yv88qv/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-gop-whisperer

EDIT: that’s not the one I was thinking of, but it still shows who and what Luntz is. You can skip to 2:00 and watch from there

34 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Damn... and I like the whole ANTIFA angle too :|. No mention of the TWO people shot by one of his supporters earlier this week though.

Why, you see, the deaths of the two antifa Marxist blmers was a proud Patriot, who loved our country and vets, had to defend himself with lethal force after being hit by a Molotov cocktail/soda can/water bottle. This murder in Portland was also a proud Patriot gunned down by antifa Marxists while peacefully exercising his rights!

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Damn... and I like the whole ANTIFA angle too :|. No mention of the TWO people shot by one of his supporters earlier this week though.

He's still looking into it.

Any other president in times of civil hardship and unrest has given a speech or declaration about the needs of the country; of inspirational words to put us at rest and give us hope.  This fucking dude has not done that; he fans the flames and then puts the blame on the media without giving any kind of resolution.  He either blames someone, threatens forceable action, or talks about himself.  Such a twat.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Jason said:

This talk reminds me of The Simpsons and he is just in the midst of his pitch in selling the USA a Monorail after making a name of the 3 other towns. . . which happen to be filled in with sharpie

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The way things have been going lately, people are going to spend the next week or so saying, "LOL this senile idiot is imagining things again" and then a week from now Chad Wolf's on TV announcing, like, terrorism charges or something against a dozen protesters who happened to be wearing black at a Portland rally.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

The way things have been going lately, people are going to spend the next week or so saying, "LOL this senile idiot is imagining things again" and then a week from now Chad Wolf's on TV announcing, like, terrorism charges or something against a dozen protesters who happened to be wearing black at a Portland rally.

And the Very Serious News People will act SHOCKED.

4 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Okay, this fleshes it out a little bit more. They're gonna try and drum up some sort of conspiracy charges for the people who yelled at Rand Paul

Wait doesn't this exactly describe the white militias traveling across state lines?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guess what Trump thinks about the teen Kenosha shooter?

When asked during a Monday press briefing whether he would condemn the Illinois teen's actions, Trump defended Rittenhouse, suggesting that it appeared to him the shooter was acting in self defense.

"He was trying to get away from them, I guess, it looks like," Trump said, noting the incident was under investigation. "I guess he was in very big trouble. He probably would have been killed," Trump said.

:|

Schumer is one of those guys who says 100 stupid things and I’d wish he’d go away, but then he drops this zinger and I kind of just want to have a glass of scotch with him.

• Upvote 2