The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

57 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Some people, with no real evidence, are accusing bloodyhell of being another account of apoc. Some people are just taking it to the extreme. One mod has already cast doubt upon the assertion.

Who cares even if it is him?

To be fair, I only cast doubt on the assertion that he was the same person as somebody else who everybody thought was Apoc.

This post will be the last post about it on the CEB until further notice.

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

To be fair, I only cast doubt on the assertion that he was the same person as somebody else who everybody thought was Apoc.

This post will be the last post about it on the CEB until further notice.

ok apoc

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Rachel said:

@GeneticBlueprint you’re a piece of shit :)

I always dreamed of being one. But it's not as easy as I make it look. Trust me.

45 minutes ago, Rachel said:

@GeneticBlueprint you forgot to delete this post too 

45 minutes ago, Rachel said:

@GeneticBlueprint and this one

It's almost as if... I'm not the one who hid every one of the posts that have been hidden. And call me crazy--or a piece of shit; I'll leave that to your discretion--but it seems like the posts that weren't hidden were tongue in cheek and not repeatedly violating the spirit of what was being asked. And it's almost as if I have a wife and two sons who take up most of my attention (especially on weekends) and I can't be reading D1P every moment of every day. Being a mod isn't all fame and glory, unfortunately. But we do get some perks. For example: I don't have to worry about babysitting people that aren't my own kids. For at least a week.

• Like 1

I literally came to this site because I was looking for people to chat with about TLoU2. I originally tried Resetera, but they have weird email rules, and I couldn’t sign up. Did a search and found this place. 

Im certainly not going to answer questions for a crazy person who’s first post I ever saw was calling another board member a c**t. She’s been attacking me ever since I pointed it out, first by calling me a c**t, then starting with these attacks. Im not your apoc, and if you guys would prefer, I can absolutely leave. I found this a fun place to talk and debate with (mostly) good people, but if you guys allow baseless harassment, I can bounce. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I literally came to this site because I was looking for people to chat with about TLoU2. I originally tried Resetera, but they have weird email rules, and I couldn’t sign up. Did a search and found this place. 

Im certainly not going to answer questions for a crazy person who’s first post I ever saw was calling another board member a c**t. She’s been attacking me ever since I pointed it out, first by calling me a c**t, then starting with these attacks. Im not your apoc, and if you guys would prefer, I can absolutely leave. I found this a fun place to talk and debate with (mostly) good people, but if you guys allow baseless harassment, I can bounce. 

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt and for the most part, you seem cool. There are some similarities with the other person, but that doesn’t make it definitive, so I don’t agree with people harassing you without proof.

I think you should stay. 

4 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

There’s apparently only two people who care if you’re apoc. I would recommend the block feature for the more harassing user. :sun:

FWIW: The scenario where you’re not apoc and are just some dude trying to join our community being harassed over paranoia of a mildly similar posting style is a scenario that makes me laugh so very much. :p :hug:

8 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

There’s apparently only two people who care if you’re apoc. I would recommend the block feature for the more harassing user. :sun:

For the record, as I've mentioned previously, I don't care if the person is themselves or pretending to be someone else as long as their views and feelings are genuine.

The person who cares if he's apoc is himself. Users pretending to be someone else seem to like to put a lot of effort into something no one else cares about.