The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

What a weird thing to say. :p

Just a typical tourist thing to ask.

Kind of like my Cousin was concerned with me and asked how far San Francisco was away from me (when something was going on in San Fran) yeah it's like an 8 hour drive away. :p

15 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Just a typical tourist thing to ask.

Kind of like my Cousin was concerned with me and asked how far San Francisco was away from me (when something was going on in San Fran) yeah it's like an 8 hour drive away. :p

Maybe I think too much, but, yeah, I always found those types of questions weird. 

I think, based on where I live now, if I ever want to go to Eureka Springs again(it’s a really lovely tourist town and a LBGT haven, oddly enough) I’d pass through Harrison. I wouldn’t plan on making any stops, though. :p 

11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

He’s right. I certainly don’t like what ICE is doing, but they are doing their jobs, and need to Keep those jobs just as badly as the rest of us do. They have bills to pay, kids to raise, educations to pay for. Are there assholes employed by ICE? Absolutely. But on the whole, most are just doing their jobs. Suggesting they quit their job because you don’t lkke their agency is wrong. These employees have no more prospects than most of the rest of yhe country. People need incomes, and when there are jobs, people will fill them. We don’t live in a world where people can quit their jobs if another isn’t already lined up.

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

He’s right. I certainly don’t like what ICE is doing, but they are doing their jobs, and need to Keep those jobs just as badly as the rest of us do. They have bills to pay, kids to raise, educations to pay for. Are there assholes employed by ICE? Absolutely. But on the whole, most are just doing their jobs. Suggesting they quit their job because you don’t lkke their agency is wrong. These employees have no more prospects than most of the rest of yhe country. People need incomes, and when there are jobs, people will fill them. We don’t live in a world where people can quit their jobs if another isn’t already lined up.

No one is saying that they (or German soldiers) don't need their jobs, or are doing anything illegal (under current law)...only that ethically, they should reject those orders, even at the cost of personal harm to themselves.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

No one is saying that they (or German soldiers) don't need their jobs, or are doing anything illegal (under current law)...only that ethically, they should reject those orders, even at the cost of personal harm to themselves.

Ethics are second behind paying the bills and feeding the kids. How can they reject orders and keep their job? 

Its easy to cite ethics when you aren’t the one who would lose everything. Its easy for us to sit here in our plot armor, not having a job that is attacked by half the country, while judging those who do. 

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

However did we enforce immigration laws before ICE, the world may never know

Nobody is saying that, you’re twisting words. All I said is they are still people, and they still need a pay check. Most people can’t just leave their job and survive “because ethics”.

They should just try something new. I don't really give a fuck about their families when they're families are benefitting from abusing US citizens. 

There's still plenty of room for these goons to make their lives worse BTW. If the country continues to unravel its police forces that will bear the brunt of the rage. 

Just now, BloodyHell said:

Nobody is saying that, you’re twisting words. All I said is they are still people, and they still need a pay check. Most people can’t just leave their job and survive “because ethics”.

Their behavior isn't anything new though. They've been at this for years. They just don't like their crimes being put on blast. Its like other cops crying about bad PR when their behavior as an org hasn't changed in years.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

Their behavior isn't anything new though. They've been at this for years. They just don't like their crimes being put on blast. Its like other cops crying about bad PR when their behavior as an org hasn't changed in years.

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

They should just try something new. I don't really give a fuck about their families when they're families are benefitting from abusing US citizens. 

“Just try something new”

you speak like there is something new waiting in the wings. Like they can just jump from job to job. 

Im guessing most of you didn’t grow up poor, because if you had, you wouldn’t expect people to lose everything because you don’t like their job. 

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

“Just try something new”

you speak like there is something new waiting in the wings. Like they can just jump from job to job. 

Im guessing most of you didn’t grow up poor, because if you had, you wouldn’t expect people to lose everything because you don’t like their job. 

Its literally the Trump admins slogan for people out of work right now, lol. But seriously these idiots aren't going to be cared for if actual violence starts, no one will care. 

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Its literally the Trump admins slogan for people out of work right now, lol. But seriously these idiots aren't going to be cared for if actual violence starts, no one will care. 

If actual violence starts I think things would turn out better for the right than the left. Not to mention police/ice/NG/Military might be the only people who still have jobs.

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Ammon Bundy son of the leader of the 2014 Bundy Standoff and leader of the 2016 Malhur standoff comes out in support of BLM and Defunding The Police. Conservatives react in real time:

Ammon Bundy came out in support of them long ago. Im not a fan, but one thing about him, he supports everyone’s rights.

Cops Mistake a whole family including kids for car thieves

Police detained and handcuffed a Black mother and four children after mistaking their SUV for a stolen motorcycle from another state.

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

It happened in the parking lot of a shopping center off of Buckley Road and East Iliff Ave. Sunday morning. “Why are you now placing these children on the ground face into the concrete? It's hot! In front of all of us? Screaming at them. They are telling you they are hurt,” witness Jenni Wurtz said. Wurtz recorded the incident along with several other witnesses. She says a police car slowly pulled behind the family. The officer drew their weapon on the family and ordered them out of the car. Several of the children were handcuffed. “That makes me very mad, because I am not anti-police. I’m anti what happened yesterday, and that was ridiculous,” Wurtz said.  The car the family was driving was not stolen. Police used a license plate scanner to gather information on vehicles in the area. They should have been looking for a motorcycle with the same plate from another state.

Interim Chief Wilson blamed the license plate reader but could not explain why the dozens of officers who responded did not confirm the vehicle description.

“I totally understand that anger, and don’t want to diminish that anger, but I will say it wasn’t a profiling incident. It was a hit that came through the system, and they have a picture of the vehicle the officers saw,” Wilson said, defending her officers actions.

After officers realized the mistake, the family was uncuffed but more officers continued to arrive. Video shows over a dozen officers standing around the traumatized family.

“I do not think a stolen vehicle is worth traumatizing the lives of children. On top of that, I was 20-feet away with a drawn gun. They didn’t even tell me to move, secure the scene. They didn’t do anything,” Wurtz said.

face palm GIF