The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

I do not believe it is metaphysically possible to describe how so very little I -- or anyone else in the "real world" --gives a rat's arse about the tired concept of "hypocrisy".

Resorting to that bromide means that your side has already lost the argument and are now resorting to something that only debate club nerds and Ben Shapiro care about.

God damn it, people are sharing a meme that the current abductions are because of a law Obama passed in 2012 (National Defense Authority Act, NDAA).  I've spent the last few hours posting links of that actual law and subsequent laws debunking this (or, at least, debunking that it was Obama's fault, because in actuality the law did exist in 2012), hoping that other people will see why its false and not fall into the trap in the future, and the asshole deleted his post.  

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

17 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

God damn it, people are sharing a meme that the current abductions are because of a law Obama passed in 2012 (National Defense Authority Act, NDAA).  I've spent the last few hours posting links of that actual law and subsequent laws debunking this (or, at least, debunking that it was Obama's fault, because in actuality the law did exist in 2012), hoping that other people will see why its false and not fall into the trap in the future, and the asshole deleted his post.  

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

Even if Obama had been President when the law was passed, that doesn't change the fact that this administration is putting it into action. 

12 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Even if Obama had been President when the law was passed, that doesn't change the fact that this administration is putting it into action. 

Or often more importantly, HOW they put it into action. The executive has a ton of leeway in how the enact legislation and different administrations will go very different directions under the same legal framework.

21 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Or often more importantly, HOW they put it into action. The executive has a ton of leeway in how the enact legislation and different administrations will go very different directions under the same legal framework.

For example, Jimmy Carter gave up his bean farm to be President, and Trump promotes a brand of beans as President.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

That “shield” looks like something Bam Bam Bigelow would have used against Hacksaw Jim Duggan in 1993, Homeland Ken can toss my salad. “THEY’RE COMING AT US WITH NO-BAKE GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST PLATES, BOYS! DEPLOY THE TEAR GAS!”