The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

New video shows George Floyd being kneeled on by three officers

New video posted on social media appears to show three Minneapolis Police Department officers kneeling on George Floyd during his arrest.

Previous video from eyewitness Darnella Frazier shows Floyd being kneeled on by one officer — Derek Chauvin. The new video, from a different angle, appears to show Chauvin and two other officers kneeling on Floyd.

"I can't breathe, man," Floyd says in the new video. "Please, let me stand. Please, man."

This new video appears to have been taken before the Frazier video.

2 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Well if you want to kill somebody with egregious  use of excessive force, you may as well do it right. Job well done officers. 

now I hope they rot in jail. 

There's just as good a chance that this cop will be on Trump's campaign in October as if he will be in jail.

The Klob's VP Hopes and Dreams have gone up in smoke like a Minneapolis police precinct!

“Vertiginous,” a campaign adviser said in a one-word text, describing Klobuchar’s fall in the rankings of potential running mates.

The three-term senator’s drop has been so swift that a planned Minnesota digital event with Dr. Jill Biden and coronavirus first-responders scheduled for Friday was pulled, according to a source familiar with the campaign’s deliberations, “partly because we need to avoid her.”

I've never seen the word "vertiginous" before, so I'm glad that I learned a new word today!

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Wasn't it at a Colts game but also half fake because he tweeted an old picture of him at the game?

Yep, it was a Colts game that he wasted tax dollars flying out to, seeing people kneel, got up and left, then went back to Washington. And then tweeted an old photo from a previous time he was at a Colts game.

39 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

What a lovely and human sentiment from the former candidate who is definitely human and not a robot!

Oh man, I just imagined a 2024 presidential race between Butti and Rubio-bot. Both would get caught in an infinate loop on the debate stage for an hour and a half. "He knows exactly what he's doing" "My faith guides me" "He knows exactly what he's doing"....