The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

It is really horrible to think of how many years this cop must have gotten away with violent and abusive behavior that he saw nothing wrong with kneeling on this guys neck completely needlessly for minutes while multipe people, including the victim, told him the man was clearly dying. And all while on video.

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

All cops, all of them, are bastards

I don't know the context of this video. Are these streets shut down and people are allowed to be walking freely in the road protesting? Between this and the other video of protesters rushing and climbing on a police car (and then it speeding off) it's like people are purposely trying to get the police to react badly so they can be like OH LOOK WHAT THEY DID NOW!! So far all I'm thinking is don't climb on a moving cop car and in this case stay out of the road. 

• Guillotine 2

4 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I don't know the context of this video. Are these streets shut down and people are allowed to be walking freely in the road protesting? Between this and the other video of protesters rushing and climbing on a police car (and then it speeding off) it's like people are purposely trying to get the police to react badly so they can be like OH LOOK WHAT THEY DID NOW!! So far all I'm thinking is don't climb on a moving cop car and in this case stay out of the road. 

Let's say they were jaywalking. How the fuck does that possibly justify the drive-by pepper spraying?

17 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

How to win over black voters in one easy step:  Refer to protesters and rioters as THUGS.

Edit: He also says they need to be shot.  

Uniter in Chief

Trump is just admitting what he and the rest of Republicans believe: property is more valuable than black lives.

This person was apparently one of the first to break windows and start the looting in one area. He is allegedly a police officer who has been identified through his ex-wife, but I am not sharing that tweet since it's not confirmed, and I don't want to help spread any doxxing, as it could be wrong.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

This person was apparently one of the first to break windows and start the looting in one area. He is allegedly a police officer who has been identified through his ex-wife, but I am not sharing that tweet since it's not confirmed, and I don't want to help spread any doxxing, as it could be wrong.

Wrong. That is obviously George Soros. We all know that their kind can shape-shift.

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Kneel at a football game and you lack respect. Take to the streets and you're too violent.

Almost as if it's about something besides the method. Can't put my finger on what though.

They're doing it wrong... They need firearms and storm the Capitol.