The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

53 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is kind of my thing. Even if you have a well trained dog with perfect recall, there people who are scared of dogs, kids who get aggressive with dogs, etc. You just don’t know how someone is going to react to your dog. And on hiking trails and stuff, when your dog is off leash and out of sight, it’s definitely shitting somewhere and people just don’t pick it up.

You also don't know how another dog is going to react to your friendly off leash dog. A dog running towards them can seem like an attack.

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is kind of my thing. Even if you have a well trained dog with perfect recall, there people who are scared of dogs, kids who get aggressive with dogs, etc. You just don’t know how someone is going to react to your dog. And on hiking trails and stuff, when your dog is off leash and out of sight, it’s definitely shitting somewhere and people just don’t pick it up.

My daughter is TERRIFIED of dogs. Assholes still let their dogs off leash run up to her even after I tell them she is scared...They usually just laugh like I am joking. 

My brothers small dog is always off leash. They don’t go to parks or anything just normal walks, but still. She’s well trained but I always thought about other dogs or if she goes out into the street for even a second and gets hit. 

also fuck that lady. Racist and an animal abuser. Would not be surprised if she would abuse an SO as well. 

11 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It's okay guys... she's sorry

She'll have a job in The White House by the end of the week. If not I'm sure Fox News will welcome her with open arms.

Forget guns... every black person in the country needs a fucking CAMERA.

To be honest, I can imagine THIS being a little creepy...

... until you read THIS part.

:lol: This dude is a wise-ass clearly. He's lucky is funny ass didn't get shot :p

So basically this Karen called the police because she felt threatened by a black man feeding treats to her dog and recording her civil disobedience on camera? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the apology didn’t come after her work took action against her too.

fucking unreal.  

3 hours ago, Amazatron said:

Imagine going on a walk on Memorial Day with your dog and then losing said dog, losing your job, and drawing the deserved ire from the world within 24 hours. That’s some Jack Bauer shit right there.

You know, Roger Miller and Merle Haggard used to write songs about days like that. 

• Haha 1

Hey remember that incident awhile back with the lady with the dog calling the cops on the black dude in the park? Turns out he's a writer for Marvel

Christian Cooper is a writer, and editor based in New York City. He has worked for Marvel Comics as a writer and an editor, writing Marvel comics Presents Stories, the Darkhold series for over a year, a run on Excalibur and edited a number of X-Men collections. In Star Trek fandom he is also notable for writing the Star Trek: Starfleet Academy comic for a few years, co-creating the first openly gay Star Trek character, Yoshi Mishima. Cooper is currently a senior biomedical editor at Health Science Communications, But he is in the news for very different reasons.

Yesterday, he was birdwatching in Central Park with his sister, Melody Cooper, writer of the Omni comic from Humanoids. Christian Cooper asked a woman to leash her dog in an area of the park, where pets must be kept under control. He also filmed the encounter.

wait... that happened the day before yesterday? DAMN 2020 sucks balls.