The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

23 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

Yes she parked in the wrong spot but watch the man's reaction

People are crazy and also just fucking dumb. My dad had something similar happen to him a few years ago. He was doing work at a Dr's office that was closed and after hours probably around 8pm. He parked his truck closest to the door in a handicap spot to make loading and unloading things easier. He was the only truck in the parking lot. A few minutes later somebody actually pulled in the parking lot to bitch at him for where he parked. Other than lightly saying "hey they are closed" he just let the person rant and scream for a minute before they "angrily accelerated" away lol. 

#securitysocksally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5927435/amp/White-pool-manager-calls-911-black-couple-boyfriend-wearing-socks.html

Best part is she says that socks and hates are not proper pool attire. Camera pans to securitysocksally's group and a bunch of them are wearing hats :lol:

Another one gets fired.

Omg just had a thought. Maybe this is how to fix the social safety net. Just record a bunch of racist white people. Get them fired and u hirable and bam they'll be forced to improve the safety net for the whites 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is just irritating and sad.

I literally drove to a CVS earlier this week and there was a young black boy doing this exact same thing (same type of box and everything) for some school help program. I was unfortunately in a genuine rush, but even so when he stopped me I talked to him for awhile and he explained what he and his classmates were doing, etc. I told him I didn't have cash on me but would get some. The CVS didn't have cash back (for some stupid reason) and I told him I would come back from elsewhere but he said he was being picked up soon anyway. I told him best of luck and to keep at it as selling things that way isn't easy. THIS IS A NORMAL AND HUMANE INTERACTION BETWEEN AN ADULT AND A CHILD.

This old white lady shows up just as I did, but instead this is how she acted.

I just. C'MON. Am I crazy to be angry about this? Asking genuinely I think at this point. :(