The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Okay? There's a thing called happy hour. Not everyone drinks high dollar craft beer or whatever. And most people don't live in NYC or SF. 

Uh yeah even happy hour beer outside of NYC and SF will often be north of $2. Most people don't live in Arkansas. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Uh yeah even happy hour beer outside of NYC and SF will often be north of $2. Most people don't live in Arkansas. 

I've been to places outside of my state. Plenty. Why do people assume I only stay in my home state?Beer isn't that pricey everywhere. 

You can get a common domestic beer during happy hour for $2 or maybe $2.50 in a lot of places. It's not a rare thing. 

Either way, I don't really care that much because I rarely drink. Food and drink arguments are the lamest. 

6 minutes ago, Jose said:

"Food and drink arguments are the lamest. Also I get into food and drink arguments all the fucking time."

Hey, can you stop being a dick, for like a day? 

I can count on one hand how many food arguments I've been in in recent memory and I usually quit after a few posts, because it's the same thing every time. You guys went on for another page or so in the pizza isn't pizza argument. 

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Hey, can you stop being a dick, for like a day? 

I can count on one hand how many food arguments I've been in in recent memory and I usually quit after a few posts, because it's the same thing every time. You guys went on for another page or so in the pizza isn't pizza argument. 

Deep dish isn't pizza.

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Another one, it's so wrong but I kinda laughed because of the ridiculousness of it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/19/tennessee-catholic-racist-dog-housekeeper-complaint/

My dog does seem to have this weird dislike of black people, she tends to bark at them more, but I always thought people kenneled their dogs or took them to daycare when a housekeeper came over.