2user1cup

The Official Thread of Existing While Black

They really were hoping he'd either flinch or she's stop filming. There is no other reason to point your gun at an unnamed man on his knees with his hands up for that long.

11 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

whats a sundown town?  i dont think ive heard that one before

POC need to be out of town by sundown, I believe

56 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

POC need to be out of town by sundown, I believe

As a person of color, I can confirm that this is correct. Lynchings, etc. would often occur at night, for the obvious reasons.

8 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

As a person of color, I can confirm that this is correct. Lynchings, etc. would often occur at night, for the obvious reasons.

Nighttime being when scurry black men were most likely to try to rape innocent white women?

23 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

The risk of sunburn for whites in the South...?

The Wall Street journal paywall bravely shields the world from terrible opinions

also prosecutors are scum

Let's not forget that the WSJ opinions section is the official Trump jerk off squad and he still hasn't let the Central Park Five thing go. 

Isn’t it nearly impossible for a government employee to win a suit in regards to criticism of their actions as an employee of the government?

4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

gotta learn them early not to steal

I mean, I guess I'd like confirmation that all that was only over a fucking toy, but even still, pointing a gun at a woman with young children and saying "I'll put a fucking cap in your head"...what in the actual fuck?

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, I guess I'd like confirmation that all that was only over a fucking toy, but even still, pointing a gun at a woman with young children and saying "I'll put a fucking cap in your head"...what in the actual fuck?

The official story from the police department, itself, is that this was over some stolen underwear and food.

13 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

The official story from the police department, itself, is that this was over some stolen underwear and food.

:flag:

In the case of Ujiri, they’re better of dropping it silently. The cops story continues to fall apart as time goes on. There are photo with Ujiri having his credentials on him just moments earlier in the hallway.

Another big story happening in Philly is a bunch of cops getting desk duty because apparently being a racist makes you stupid and post your racist thoughts on social media for all the world to see.

"BUT PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!" is every fucking comment on social media in defense of the cops. 

Yeah, if only the Jews had given the Nazis better interest rates on their loans.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Another big story happening in Philly is a bunch of cops getting desk duty because apparently being a racist makes you stupid and post your racist thoughts on social media for all the world to see.

"BUT PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!" is every fucking comment on social media in defense of the cops. 

Yeah, if only the Jews had given the Nazis better interest rates on their loans.

Probably started with this story where they managed to infiltrate a bunch of hate-based groups on Facebook and found that a bunch of them were run by cops and former cops. Also nice that a bunch of these were complete extremist groups plotting some nice murdery fun time stuff.

Here's some good news. Survey says black father's are more involved than white or Latino father's... Regardless of their living situation

Happy father's day.

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Does this count?

What plantain fritter are they talking about here? I'm thinking maybe they're referring to alcapurria, but I wouldn't cal that a plantain fritter. There's more than plantains that go into that. Mofongo? But I definitely wouldn't call that a fritter.