The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

32 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Seriously though what could he have been thinking

I actually think he probably has significant mental health issues that needs immediate attention. I’ve seen some of this stuff up close in family and friends and it is a monster that can drive people to crazy lengths.

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I actually think he probably has significant mental health issues that needs immediate attention. I’ve seen some of this stuff up close in family and friends and it is a monster that can drive people to crazy lengths.

I've had some recent events in my own family that really made me understand this.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My girl thinks that he might need to be on suicide watch... if he was this desperate at the rumor of him losing his role on the show, what would he do if that's a certainty plus jail time?

10 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Apparently reports of his motivations are already out? HLN was saying this fake was because of the tepid response to the fake anthrax letter he got. I'm no expert but that does not sound like in the range of "normal" attention seeking behavior, even if we don't start asking ourselves if he sent that letter to himself. 

12 hours ago, Boyle5150 said:

Good read. Sad (as I have said many times in the past) that victimhood is a championed state of being for minority communities. Playing from that position only allows you to be the strongest of the weak.

Meh, fuck this guy, no sympathy here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actor-jussie-smollett-arrested-chicago-police-spokesman-115442653.html

Police did not spell out how Smollett hoped to boost his salary by staging a supposed racist, homophobic attack by supporters of President Donald Trump. "Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career," Johnson told a news conference, adding that the actor paid $3,500 to the brothers to stage the supposed hate crime.

"This stunt was orchestrated by Smollett because he was dissatisfied with this salary. He concocted a story about being attacked," Johnson said. "We gave him the benefit of the doubt."

Fuck him for sure but I know for a fact that that superintendent said several... inaccurate statements during that press conference most notably that they didn't start looking at Smollet as a suspect until after they talked to the two Nigerians. They were suspicious of him at least a week or two before they even questioned those two dudes and were leaking that info to the press before they officially announced that info to the press. Something else he denied in the press conference. Either way, fuck Smollet and this whole situation. I wonder if he got the idea for this hair brained scheme from Curb your Enthusiasm

1 minute ago, Commodore D said:

That's actually a legitimate (and fairly mundane for him) response. People blindly attached the attack to him and his supporters.

Just like he blindly attacks immigrants, the media, the intelligence agencies, NFL players, Hillary, Obama, liberals, etc...

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Unlike actual attacks by his actual supporters.

7 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Just like he blindly attacks immigrants, the media, the intelligence agencies, NFL players, Hillary, Obama, liberals, etc...

Those aren't part of this conversation. Matter of fact, this situation is a detractor from incidents of that nature (just like the Covington kid). 

4 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

You said Trump's post was legitimate.  It isn't because it is coming from a complete hypocrite.

To what he was commenting on, it is legitimate; even a hypocrite can be correct at times. 

I ask the larger question, do "you" want to be Trump like, or better than Trump? If you are saying its OK to blindly accost and generalize Trump supports, "you" are acting no better than him, and are being a hypocrite "yourself."

3 hours ago, Commodore D said:

To what he was commenting on, it is legitimate; even a hypocrite can be correct at times. 

I ask the larger question, do "you" want to be Trump like, or better than Trump? If you are saying its OK to blindly accost and generalize Trump supports, "you" are acting no better than him, and are being a hypocrite "yourself."

Trump has commented on this case today but has he said anything about that Mass Murdering plotting Coast Guard LT. who was targeting HIS enemies in the media and Government?