The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

On 9/10/2018 at 10:19 PM, sblfilms said:

This is in stark contrast to her initial claim that she tried to put the key in the lock and it wasn’t working, inducing her to set her various items down on the ground, only for Botham to open the door which startled her and lead to her opening fire.

And at least two witnesses now have reported hearing knocking and a woman saying to “let me in” multiple times.

So does this help the claim that she thought it was her apartment or hurt it? She HAD to be intoxicated, right? They're saying she wasn't?

On 9/11/2018 at 6:26 PM, thewhyteboar said:

The only way to stop police shootings and corruption is to hold the union financially accountable. Make the union pay anytime there is a lawsuit. Let's see if the police omerta persists when it hits their wallets.

How about we get rid of police unions instead?

• Guillotine 1

3 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

it’s amazing how local news prints everything the police say as fact and never bother question it

https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburner/2018/09/dallas-media-have-blindly-accepted-what-the-cops-tell-them-about-botham-jean-killing/

Local news also sucks now, and won't even exist in 10 years.

3 hours ago, Firewithin said:

That is incredible. 

I'm not racist, I just have racist thoughts, say racist things, and my behavior is directly correlated to those thoughts. 

I mean, really?! Wow. That is some cognitive dissonance. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HGLatinBoy said:

Lost and scared while black 

This guy needs to get shot in his ass too. 

This is the guy that said his wife was freaked out about this kid trying to break in and then he slipped and accidentally fired his gun, right? That's quite the story when he, himself, has his front door covered by a security camera. I'm surprised he didn't even try to erase the footage.

On 10/13/2018 at 8:05 PM, RedSoxFan9 said:

She’s a former Republican congressperson too

And she's out...

She also defended her tweet on the way out the door, so there's that as well. I like the line about her experience since it includes her time spent covering for Nassar.

36 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

There's a suggestion that black people should start randomly calling the cops on white people too in order to get some legislative action on this bullshit of false reporting.

There should already be penalties for false reporting of crimes, in fact if put money on the black people being ticketed/fined for it. 

10 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

There should already be penalties for false reporting of crimes, in fact if put money on the black people being ticketed/fined for it. 

Gun control really kicked off with the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam IIRC.