The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

8 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

As a person of color, I can confirm that this is correct. Lynchings, etc. would often occur at night, for the obvious reasons.

Nighttime being when scurry black men were most likely to try to rape innocent white women?

• Haha 2

Isn’t it nearly impossible for a government employee to win a suit in regards to criticism of their actions as an employee of the government?

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, I guess I'd like confirmation that all that was only over a fucking toy, but even still, pointing a gun at a woman with young children and saying "I'll put a fucking cap in your head"...what in the actual fuck?

The official story from the police department, itself, is that this was over some stolen underwear and food.

Another big story happening in Philly is a bunch of cops getting desk duty because apparently being a racist makes you stupid and post your racist thoughts on social media for all the world to see.

"BUT PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!" is every fucking comment on social media in defense of the cops. 

Yeah, if only the Jews had given the Nazis better interest rates on their loans.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Another big story happening in Philly is a bunch of cops getting desk duty because apparently being a racist makes you stupid and post your racist thoughts on social media for all the world to see.

"BUT PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!" is every fucking comment on social media in defense of the cops. 

Yeah, if only the Jews had given the Nazis better interest rates on their loans.

Probably started with this story where they managed to infiltrate a bunch of hate-based groups on Facebook and found that a bunch of them were run by cops and former cops. Also nice that a bunch of these were complete extremist groups plotting some nice murdery fun time stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Does this count?

What plantain fritter are they talking about here? I'm thinking maybe they're referring to alcapurria, but I wouldn't cal that a plantain fritter. There's more than plantains that go into that. Mofongo? But I definitely wouldn't call that a fritter.