Justin Amash expelled from the Freedom Caucus for being sane.

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I don't like that all his anti-Trump rhetoric helps people ignore his horrific and unempathetic stance on pretty much everything. He's just as bad if not worse than Captain Eyepatch.

If Nancy wasn't stonewalling impeachment then it couldn't be news that he's ahead of her on this. :daydream:

• 3 weeks later...

My dude here doesn't have a sense of history (but he does have a good point about how the majority leaders of each chamber run the show, and not the other way around, but fails to recognize this as a big reason why people are so disenchanted with the parties, and especially imo with the democratic party)

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

My dude here doesn't have a sense of history (but he does have a good point about how the majority leaders of each chamber run the show, and not the other way around, but fails to recognize this as a big reason why people are so disenchanted with the parties, and especially imo with the democratic party)

The best thing for Democrats right now is if Amash runs for president as an independent. The worst thing for Amash's entire argument is for him to run for president because then it means the Democrats don't have to do a single thing to not be forced to appeal to anyone but their party leadership because Amash will split the Republican vote for them.

• 2 weeks later...