Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

James Corden is annoying and uncool

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I don’t disagree.

 

You know better than to disagree with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to google, saw it was the Carpool Karaoke guy and immediately liked @Biggie's comment.

 

Still the most absolutely shocking revelation of straightness in the universe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bloodporne said:

Had to google, saw it was the Carpool Karaoke guy and immediately liked @Biggie's comment.

 

Still the most absolutely shocking revelation of straightness in the universe. 

 

I also thought he was gay for the longest time until I found out he's married. 

 

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

 

vo6ctL4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because your married doesn’t mean you’re not gay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. Will this be the one thing that finally unites all D1Ps? A casual dislike of James Corden? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Just because your married doesn’t mean you’re not gay

 

Not all beards are hairy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Interesting. Will this be the one thing that finally unites all D1Ps? A casual dislike of James Corden? 

 

No because I like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

No because I like him.

 

BANT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Interesting. Will this be the one thing that finally unites all D1Ps? A casual dislike of James Corden? 

 

More than likely, although the British sitcom 'Gavin and Stacey' is fantastic, James Corden's character is great and he co-wrote it...so I can't hate him. I however never watch his programme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

 

More than likely, although the British sitcom 'Gavin and Stacey' is fantastic, James Corden's character is great and he co-wrote it...so I can't hate him. I however never watch his programme.

Hmmm, i’ll Have to check that out. Any chance it’s on BBC America?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walked into the deli today and this jerkoff is on the front page of NY Post doing a musical.

 

Again, most shocking revelation eva. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bloodporne said:

Walked into the deli today and this jerkoff is on the front page of NY Post doing a musical.

 

Again, most shocking revelation eva. 

 

He hosted the Tony awards which probably prompted this thread and was also probably what he was doing on the page of the NY Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

He hosted the Tony awards which probably prompted this thread and was also probably what he was doing on the page of the NY Post.

suspicious christine prayon GIF by Heute-Show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Why would anyone think this obviously straight man is gay?

Absolutely fucking raging, rabid homophobia!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Why would anyone think this obviously straight man is gay?

 

𓄿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...