Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update: Update 2.1 "Overview" trailer and patch notes

legend

8 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

They never should have made them I'm the first place.

I’m happy I did personally, because it was $50  

Had it been the full $60? I wouldn’t have. Simply because there’s no benefit to have said pre-order. None. Now, if it were a digital copy with a pre-load available, I get people doing that. But pre-loading isn’t ever available until around under a week prior to launch. 

16 hours ago, thedarkstark said:

JFC

Stop announcing dates you god damned dunces. TLoU 2 took some heat for delays but they did it right when they announced their "indefinite" delay due to covid and wouldnt commit to a new date until they were certain theyd hit it.

This a perfect example of exactly how NOT to do PR.

Just found this news..

5 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

They never should have made them I'm the first place.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:29 AM, Spork3245 said:

It’s been popping up for $10 off (if you preorder) off and on the past couple of months. I snagged it at Amazon for $50. So, these people are only dicking themselves :p 

gm-9429a8b0-e682-4716-b50f-7cd9969422b8-
WWW.ALTCHAR.COM

If gamers are afraid of something, it's the signature yellow background that CD Projekt Red uses for CP2077 delay messages on social media. The latest...

so it seems like the (now) last gen consoles are the problem. Apparently it runs especially bad on the xbox, but PS4 isn’t good either. 

58 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:
gm-9429a8b0-e682-4716-b50f-7cd9969422b8-
WWW.ALTCHAR.COM

If gamers are afraid of something, it's the signature yellow background that CD Projekt Red uses for CP2077 delay messages on social media. The latest...

so it seems like the (now) last gen consoles are the problem. Apparently it runs especially bad on the xbox, but PS4 isn’t good either. 

This is conjecture and pure speculation, it's literally just some random offering their pessimistic opinion.

It's obviously possible maybe even probable that it does get delayed again but this offers no new information.

9 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

This is conjecture and pure speculation, it's literally just some random offering their pessimistic opinion.

It's obviously possible maybe even probable that it does get delayed again but this offers no new information.

The only thing is them taking the Dec date off of their bio. And they pretty much said they weren’t sure it would be ready. 

47 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

The only thing is them taking the Dec date off of their bio. And they pretty much said they weren’t sure it would be ready. 

Not sure about the date in their bio but the interview you're referencing with the vice president took place on October 28th, the day after they announced the delay and has already been discussed in this thread.

Edit: 

jumpstartkit-br-1564456234993.jpg?width=
WWW.IGN.COM

Cyberpunk 2077 devs say December 10th is still the current release date for the RPG after rumors of another delay.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Cyberpunk 2077 - Information Thread (10 December 2020?), update - song from soundtrack - "No Save Point" from Run the Jewels

cyberpunk2077-finalpreview-blogroll-1605
WWW.IGN.COM

Our spoiler-free thoughts after spending 16 hours in Night City.

3762451-cyberpunk2077_who_are_you_rgb.jp
WWW.GAMESPOT.COM

Night City is sprawling and huge, but it's the characters and your impact on them that make it feel alive.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Cyberpunk 2077 - Information Thread (10 December 2020?), update - new PC system requirements, Official Gameplay, Johnny Silverhand, and Nvidia RTX trailers, and final previews from 16 hours of play
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is gonna buckle my gaming PC and it feels like I just built it. Well...that's because I did...lol I'm hoping fingers crossed that I can do 1440p with RT enabled but the way it's looking 60fps is probably a pipe dream damnit! Wish it was cross play, then all my bases would be covered.

9 minutes ago, legend said:

Control on ultra with RTX and DLSS from 1440 to 4K ran great on my machine, so I'm hopeful that it will handle Cyberpunk at somewhere close to that. And if it doesn't then basically only @Mr.Vic20has any hope of running it maxed out :p 

I honestly wonder if I will! The Witcher 3 was a wonderful game, but it’s top settings brought even the finest rig to its knees during the launch window. 

• Sad 1

is anyone interested in a CE? I pre-ordered both Xbox and PS versions from BB since i wasnt sure what platform i was going to play on... but now i dont think im really interested in a CE at all. I grabbed a $50 digital code from Newegg for it and I think Im good. if no one is interested, im just going to cancel.