Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update: Update 2.1 "Overview" trailer and patch notes

legend

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yes. There’s no XSX or PS5 version, but a patch/upgrade will be coming at some point.

I haven't followed a lot about this game. Have they said whether or not a PS4 save would transfer over to PS5? If the game required you to start a new save after the game was upgraded to the PS5 version I'd be pissed. 

28 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I think the point of the article is pretty self evident if one reads it.

I think what it comes down to is most people /  gamers at the end of the day just want to play some video games. They will overlook (or not even pay attention to) any sort of controversy and wrongdoing by the companies that bring them out and in some cases be willing to give them even more money for the games. And if someone does want to send a message to the company their message will likely get swallowed by the masses or protected by other video game companies (something like steam reviews marking reviews "off topic")

It seems like one of the few areas this has an effect is music artists, but even many are willing to overlook such heinous acts as well (R. Kelly, Michael Jackson, etc)

im just now trying to wrap my mind around the fact that in 4 fucking days i will be playing this game. I've taught myself to not get too hyped for a game and expect delays on games like these, but, fuck. To cut it short, i've been looking forward to this game for a long time and have been avoiding all new since the last delay after hearing people are already playing leaked versions. I just need this game in my life plain and simple. I'm gonna be paying more attention to this game than my own life soon.

i turned off dark reader just to add, quad post ftw.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

When do the reviews go up? 

Wednesday, I think.

Dreamcastguy beat the game and gave his impressions in a video before it was immediately removed. I only skimmed around a bit since I wasn't really in the mood to watch a 22 minute review for a game I'm definitely gonna play, but what little I heard was "everything is instant, there's no hidden loading times or anything" and then I skimmed near the end where he said "overall this is one of my favorite gaming experiences ever, and yes, I'm serious."

So that's all I got.

• Thanks 1