1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Dumb question... Fallen Order is canon, so... are orange lightsabers canon now? I thought all we had in the new canon was red, blue, purple green, black?

I believe yellow and white as well. Ahsoka Tano had yellow and white sabers. 

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

wondering how much of a pain in the ass is it taking it on a plane

None at all. Though it does count as a carry on item. After you build it, you get a nice padded sheath with shoulder strap. The blade easily detaches from the hilt (and the hilt makes a cool error noise if you try turning it on without the blade in), but the blade is still too long to fit in our largest suitcase. 

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Ah I forgot about Ahsoka for a bit there, you’re right. But I don’t remember her having yellow ones?

Yup. It's a bit of a greenish yellow, but still yellow. Here's a pic of her using it against her duel with Pre Vizsla using the Darksaber

spacer.png

Watched some streams this morning. Game seems kind of boring. Lots of backtracking, hard to understand and navigate maps, and way too many puzzles to figure out to get past areas. My dream of having a great single player Star Wars game are fading quickly by the minute. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Watched some streams this morning. Game seems kind of boring. Lots of backtracking, hard to understand and navigate maps, and way too many puzzles to figure out to get past areas. My dream of having a great single player Star Wars game are fading quickly by the minute. 

You basically just sold me on the game.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Few games can match the excitement of Death Stranding.

• Haha 4

Saw an article the game runs 60fps on 1080 on the PS Pro.  Watching a stream myself and will admit some of the animation/movement does look rough.  But the fact that it has puzzles and it's not just another action RPG has me interested.

Edit: This seems more like Tomb Raider with a lightsaber

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

The irony is STRONG with this post :lol:

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

1 hour ago, ARZ said:

Nice @Biggie

Didn't you complain about people trashing Death Stranding that didn't play it and/or didn't get it?

I've been itching for this for months, can't wait!

21 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The irony is STRONG with this post :lol:

While this may be true I only posted my thoughts on what I saw and I’ll let it go. Unlike some people who are obsessed with Kojima and literally posted blogs about Death Stranding for days. My eyes are still tired from reading all y’alls  shit posting. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

While this may be true I only posted my thoughts on what I saw and I’ll let it go. Unlike some people who are obsessed with Kojima and literally posted blogs about Death Stranding for days. My eyes are still tired from reading all y’alls  shit posting. 

You gave people shit for doing EXACTLY what you're doing with this game and we had more information at the time... I mean reviews were out and that's what I was basing my information on. That and the fact that I've played pretty much every modern Kojima game in the last 20 years so the reviews and impressions combined with what I saw and heard told me the game wasn't for me at $60.  Enjoy the game :peace:

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

You gave people shit for doing EXACTLY what you're doing with this game and we had more information at the time... I mean reviews were out and that's what I was basing my information on. That and the fact that I've played pretty much every modern Kojima game in the last 20 years so the reviews and impressions combined with what I saw and heard told me the game wasn't for me at $60.  Enjoy the game :peace:

One post. Let’s count how many posts you did virtually saying the same thing about the same game in the same thread. :peace:

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

One post. Let’s count how many posts you did virtually saying the same thing about the same game in the same thread. :peace:

Go ahead and count them... would you like me to post more? What's your point? I haven't contradicted myself AT ALL. If Jedi looks boring to you based on what you've seen that's perfectly valid. YOU called people out for using previews and reviews to determine whether or not a game was for them and then did the exact same thing in this thread without a HINT of irony. 

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Go ahead and count them... would you like me to post more? What's your point? I haven't contradicted myself AT ALL. If Jedi looks boring to you based on what you've seen that's perfectly valid. YOU called people out for using previews and reviews to determine whether or not a game was for them and then did the exact same thing in this thread without a HINT of irony. 

Only I didn’t use previews and reviews. I used my eyes and watched the game being played on streams. :shrug: