2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I don't care about dismemberment in this game, but saying, "it's not in the movies all that often," and then listing out how it's actually been in almost all of them is silly. :p It happens in each of the first 6 movies, more than 10 times if I'm counting right.

Yeah but sparingly. Compared to how some people would want dismemberment in the games, where you are constantly on combat, that would be a lot of it, and when compared to the movies it's a ton more than what the movies ever show. 

Jesus the level of dense this board adapts sometimes when it’s determined to not like something. Launch Trailer just basically means “final trailer” that’s always what it has meant and they have always released at various times leading up to the release of a game. It doesn’t have to release at the same time as the game. Jesus Christ. 

And now every game has to be innovative? Ok. Because Witcher 3 kicked down so many doors on its way to becoming one of the best games of all time 🙄

15 minutes ago, elbobo said:

that has me wondering, how many single player only games has EA published this gen. I'm sure there are some but I am struggling to think of a single one. 

Very few -- mostly smaller "indie-like" games.  For larger games, I think Dragon Age: Inquistion may have been single player only. 

Edit: Nope DA:I had a separate multi-player mode.

34 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I'll be there in March, and as much as I'd love to grab a lightsaber, 200+ bucks something you slap together in 10 minutes is a bit too much. 

31 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah it's a lot... but my 10 year old self would never forgive me if I didn't get one.

27 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

believe me I understand.  it's probably going to take all my willpower to not get one, lol

We have two. The experience alone is worth the price. It also helps the saber is definitely worth it. 

• Like 1