2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes. But it’s more frustrating than its worth to get it from Dathomir. After you finish the first story on Zeffo go back to the original planet and explore with your new force power. You’ll find it there too and it s much less frustrating. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Spork3245 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

15 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

Yes. But it’s more frustrating than its worth to get it from Dathomir. After you finish the first story on Zeffo go back to the original planet and explore with your new force power. You’ll find it there too and it s much less frustrating. 

You can run past most enemies. It is a pain in ass though, yeah. Personally I didn’t find it all that useful either. Not until much later in the game where you get an ability to switch blades in mid combo as part of an attack for extra damage. 

Just now, IdeaOfEvil said:

I just finished this last night... Pretty underwhelming game overall even though the hype of playing a single player Star Wars game was fun. Hopefully mods or a sequel will change a lot of the under powered mechanics while a dlc pack or a sequel gives us a story that actually matters.

lol nah that ain’t it

11 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

I just finished this last night... Pretty underwhelming game overall even though the hype of playing a single player Star Wars game was fun. Hopefully mods or a sequel will change a lot of the under powered mechanics while a dlc pack or a sequel gives us a story that actually matters.

What about the story didnt you like? 

45 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

After what planet should I actually go to 

Reveal hidden contents

where it’s completable?

You can progress on Dathomir after you finish

Kashyyk

when you get the Jedi power

double jump

The game does a good job directing you to Dathomir when you’re supposed to go to progress the story. Going early for the upgrade was something the Devs allowed for the sake of a reward to players willing to face the challenge so early in the game. 

So there’s a patch for the game today. 
fixes some crashes and world clipping issues. Adds a photo mode. And adds a light saber customization option late in game. 

allowing you to change Cere’s lightsaber switch on your completed lightsaber

sadly nothing in the notes about ensuring all secrets and chests are registered and counted so the achievement triggers properly. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, atom631 said:

This may have been discussed....but was there any mention of DLC? 

I’m really itching to play this game again. Would love some new content. 

After a long play session before heading to bed, I had a dream of a dlc unveil that 

Spoiler

Let you replay the game as Vader and be OPed as F with dark side force powers :p 

• Like 1

Ok I beat the game. That was fuckin great. I’d say I never felt too challenged by the bosses. I just kinda sat back and got used to their pattern and sometimes I attacked and it looked like they blocked it but their health went down anyways? Weird. The combat is SO FUN though. I think of it like Horizon where if you stick to the bread and butter it could be boring but if you really try to incorporate all your skills it is really fun and satisfying. I really enjoyed the whole last mission. For a sequel I really hope we kinda of get Star Wars mass effect vibe because I really felt it when 

Spoiler

Merrin joins your crew. She would be fun to have for a whole game. Add 1 or 2 more to the crew and you got a stew cooking. Also if Cal can’t bang Merrin in the sequel I’m boycotting. Cal needs to spend a night with that sister. 

And I don’t mean crew needs to come on missions (but I wouldn’t be opposed to it in some cases), I more so mean having more of the camaraderie and playing off of each other. 

4 hours ago, johnny said:

Ok I beat the game. That was fuckin great. I’d say I never felt too challenged by the bosses. I just kinda sat back and got used to their pattern and sometimes I attacked and it looked like they blocked it but their health went down anyways? Weird. The combat is SO FUN though. I think of it like Horizon where if you stick to the bread and butter it could be boring but if you really try to incorporate all your skills it is really fun and satisfying. I really enjoyed the whole last mission. For a sequel I really hope we kinda of get Star Wars mass effect vibe because I really felt it when 

Hide contents

Merrin joins your crew. She would be fun to have for a whole game. Add 1 or 2 more to the crew and you got a stew cooking. Also if Cal can’t bang Merrin in the sequel I’m boycotting. Cal needs to spend a night with that sister. 

And I don’t mean crew needs to come on missions (but I wouldn’t be opposed to it in some cases), I more so mean having more of the camaraderie and playing off of each other. 

Spoiler

Cal and Greeze are the IT-couple, brochacho.

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Was wondering how close I am to finishing this game. I'd ask @best3444 but its like he hasn't a clue even though he says he finished it. :thinking:

Any way I am currently 

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe like 60% if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1

I beat it yesterday. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Spoiler

But on the next one, I wish they would...

- Make loot meaningful. I could couldn't care less about cosmetic items. I get why we had to keep the same lightsaber throghout. But at least give us some outfits with better defensive stats  or something. I was still taking heavy damage from early game enemies when I was 90% through the game.

- Force drains too quickly. When I fought the last few bosses, I was constantly running out of force. It just seems like it was a little unbalanced in proportion to how far in the game you were at later points.

- FAST TRAVEL! This is an elephant in the room with this game. I get that we have shortcuts. But levels like Dathomir and especailly Zeffo could greatly benefit from a fast travel system.

- The map system. It just....needs work. I was able to navigate with it. But to me it felt rushed or unfinished, idk.

- More planets to explore! Alderaan? Tatooine? Hoth? Endor? Mandalore? Not sure how they would fit into the timeline. But at least give us our main story planets, and some  non story related planets to explore.

- More abilities! After unlocking all the abilities, I still felt underpowered against Trilla. Even some of the standard enemies (Purge troopers, Electro Purge Troopers, Nydacks, etc) were still getting the best of me late in the game. I get that if your careless you're gonna take damage. But enemies I encountered in the first hour of the game shouldn't still be taking huge chunks of health when you're a "Jedi Knight".

- More enemy variety. Maybe more mandalorian and droid varieties and maybe even some sith enemies.

- Just more of everything please! I think they nailed the setting and formula. I think this game laid the groundwork for something special if they make a few tweaks.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Was wondering how close I am to finishing this game. I'd ask @best3444 but its like he hasn't a clue even though he says he finished it. :thinking:

Any way I am currently 

Hide contents

climbing that huge tree where you use those bouncing venus fly tap looking things

I lied. I never beat it.

• Guillotine 1