Saudi Arabia "escalated" its ballistic missile technology with Chinese assistance

44 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Hey, remember a decade ago when I said a good way to combat a rising Iran in the Middle East was to provide the Saudis with tactical nuclear weapons as a method of deterrence?

I was a fucking idiot. 

I tried to see if I could find that post on IGN, and I couldn't, but I found this instead: https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/irans-pursuit-of-nuclear-icbms.198500085/

@CayceG:

And because of this, the West should stop treating Iran like a rogue state. We should be treating them like an up and coming nuclear power. There's no way we can stop that from happening--only delay it. And when it happens we should switch gears and bring them into the MAD fold. Pat them on the back as a 'welcome to the club' and wave the keys to the end of the world in front of them. They try anything against an ally, they'll suffer the consequences.

@Dodger

This thread just single handedly convinced me to not renew Insider. DVD is a blathering idiot, xif is high on god knows what this time, and since DVD can't stop his raging hardon for defending the homeland, actually engages BT and they get into a tard fight. Man, **** this place. I sure as hell don't need to spend money on this crap.

@SaysWho?

I once saw Zot argue with B_T and ASS. It was the most hilarious thing ever.

Trust me -- just watch and lol.

some guy named pants:

This thread might already be better than Keffiyehgate

And finally, @Kal-El814

Nothing is going to top the X is Y madness that was Keffiyehgate in which someone suspected a coffee shop chain started by a Jew of sending subtle pro Palestinian messages through ******* Rachael Ray. This thread is pretty dumb, that one made parody irrelevant.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I tried to see if I could find that post on IGN, and I couldn't, but I found this instead: https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/irans-pursuit-of-nuclear-icbms.198500085/

@CayceG:

@Dodger

@SaysWho?

some guy named pants:

And finally, @Kal-El814

Someone, not me of course that's too much work, should scrape the old ign ceb and open up the results for sheer hilarity