Any way to change my Username?

AbsolutSurgen

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Not all of us can be clever by calling ourselves food. :p

If I wasn't already known as Bacon I'd change my Username. It use to be EvilFriedBacon but then it became just Bacon. I am not know as Bacon anywhere else. Well, not including PSN, Xbox, and Steam. It would just be weird for you guys to not call me Bacon at this point.

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

If I wasn't already known as Bacon I'd change my Username. It use to be EvilFriedBacon but then it became just Bacon. I am not know as Bacon anywhere else. Well, not including PSN, Xbox, and Steam. It would just be weird for you guys to not call me Bacon at this point.

I'll be honest: you could name yourselves TheKingsNuts and I'll adapt to it. :p Lothar changed his name to Massdriver and it didn't take long to get used to it.

19 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'll be honest: you could name yourselves TheKingsNuts and I'll adapt to it. :p Lothar changed his name to Massdriver and it didn't take long to get used to it.

You, however, will always be Fright.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I get why people liked the name, but there ain't a thing frightening about me. :lol: So my names here are now usually supposed to sound funny or be exaggerations like SmartestGuyEver.

• Nokra changed the title to Any way to change my Username?
On 6/8/2019 at 2:03 PM, Jason said:

On 6/8/2019 at 2:20 PM, SaysWho? said:

I get why people liked the name, but there ain't a thing frightening about me. :lol: So my names here are now usually supposed to sound funny or be exaggerations like SmartestGuyEver.

You'll always be fright because it was your original username. Simple as that. Just like manofculture is always going to be Lucian. Or how Bywatterson is always going to be I&W. Just the way it works. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah but internet handles never match the person. So fright is an appropriate screen name. :p

Wrong. Bacon matches me. I have other usernames that are basically just my first and last name combined into one name.

• 2 months later...