Is my power supply going bad?

I was playing a game and it randomly froze and caused it to go to the error reporting screen. I rebooted and my peripherals were not getting power after getting to the Windows log in screen. I rebooted a third time and everything came back fine. I tried playing the same game again and it froze and peripherals lost power but the PC remained on. 

I googled around and the symptoms seem to match, but I am not entirely sure. Any tests I can run before I get a new PSU?

22 hours ago, Pikachu said:

I was playing a game and it randomly froze and caused it to go to the error reporting screen. I rebooted and my peripherals were not getting power after getting to the Windows log in screen. I rebooted a third time and everything came back fine. I tried playing the same game again and it froze and peripherals lost power but the PC remained on. 

I googled around and the symptoms seem to match, but I am not entirely sure. Any tests I can run before I get a new PSU?

Did you move your KB/M to different USB slots to see if the issues continues?

Did you try different KB/M?

If your MOBO has a video out try disconnecting the graphics card and see if the problem persists

Ok, I replaced the PSU, and I cleaned all the fans including the front ones. CPU and GPU fans are working. Heatsink has minimal dust. Core Temp shows a min temp of 39 and max of 60 while not playing games and max of 85 when playing. Played two matches in Overwatch and a bit of Tomb Raider without issue. Hopefully, that fixed the issue. I'll update if anything changes.

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

Ok, I replaced the PSU, and I cleaned all the fans including the front ones. CPU and GPU fans are working. Heatsink has minimal dust. Core Temp shows a min temp of 39 and max of 60 while not playing games and max of 85 when playing. Played two matches in Overwatch and a bit of Tomb Raider without issue. Hopefully, that fixed the issue. I'll update if anything changes.

What brand PSU did you have? What did you buy?