Papa John is an n-word guy

RedSoxFan9

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

It's the only type of pizza that DESERVES to be discussed because goddamned pizza -- the second most overrated food product after lobster --  doesn't deserve any better than that.

I agree with you on lobster and that's coming from a guy that was GM of the biggest lobster house in NYC for several years.

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

My goodness lobster is incredible. What’s the problem here?

How do you eat your lobster? You eat whole fresh steamed lobster or do you mean the frozen lobster tails you get at steakhouses?

25 minutes ago, Jose said:

How do you eat your lobster? You eat whole fresh steamed lobster or do you mean the frozen lobster tails you get at steakhouses?

Both. Even enjoy lobster bisque. Lobster with lemon and a hint of butter is incredible. 

10 hours ago, Jose said:

I agree with you on lobster and that's coming from a guy that was GM of the biggest lobster house in NYC for several years.

Too many people waste their time on tiny supermarket lobsters where you have to do all the work yourself. Having to cook a 1 lb lobster and then break it up yourself is obviously a shitty experience.

The right way to have lobster is to get a 3-4 lbs lobster and have the restaurant break it up for you so that you're doing more eating than working.

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Crab is overrated, Lobster is ok.

Another one that depends...love a good softshell, and love some giant claw or whatever, but the ones where you're risking sticking gill in your mouth if you don't know what you're doing can definitely be an off-putting experience.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Too many people waste their time on tiny supermarket lobsters where you have to do all the work yourself. Having to cook a 1 lb lobster and then break it up yourself is obviously a shitty experience.

The right way to have lobster is to get a 3-4 lbs lobster and have the restaurant break it up for you so that you're doing more eating than working.

I think smaller lobsters taste sweeter though.