Papa John is an n-word guy

RedSoxFan9

Forbes reported that Schnatter used the slur after being asked how he would distance himself from racist groups, and tried to play down the impact of his statement on the anthem protests.

“Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s,” Schnatter reportedly said on the call, adding the Sanders didn’t face outcry for his statements.

I mean... eh... He wasn't calling anybody that word. I probably wouldn't have used the word itself even in that context but I thought it was going to be much worse.

50 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I use to really like Papa John's pizza but then I stopped liking it one day. Really good crust. I don't care for how the cheese held up once it got cold tho. 

I always want it just because for some reason whenever I'm craving pizza, that pepperoncini they put in the corner of the box always sounds fucking amazing.

36 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Papa John's is very easily the worst fast food pizza there is. The level of quality is so subpar across the board. 

I disagree. I litterally ate it last night and it was fucking delicious. I think they use better ingredients and stuff. 

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I mean... eh... He wasn't calling anybody that word. I probably wouldn't have used the word itself even in that context but I thought it was going to be much worse.

The clear message is "I'm jelly I can't call the NFL players a bunch of niggers."

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

The clear message is "I'm jelly I can't call the NFL players a bunch of niggers."

I think the clear message is "Why are they accusing me of racism when Colonel Sanders called black people "niggers"?"

Definitely insensitive and unaware, but a far cry from using that word in a derogatory manner.

40 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Little ceasers is easily the worst large chain pizza and it isn’t even close

Their deep dish Pepperoni is easily the BEST fast food pizza. And their crazy bread is better than any of the other companies' bread sticks. 

Sarpino's is fucking horrible, but I'd eat week old Sarpino's over anything Papa John's. 

Of course, this is just for the likes of:

Domino's

Pizza Hut

Little Caesars 

Sarpino's

Papa John's 

Nothing, and I do mean nothing, comes remotely close to Lou Malnati's. Don't believe me? Get some yourself. 

https://www.tastesofchicago.com/

40 minutes ago, Chris- said:

As always, it's worth pointing out that basically all chain pizza is fine, and y'all need to temper the hyperbole when talking about food that is served in a cardboard box.

Thing is, it's the only type of pizza ever discussed here.

1 hour ago, Emblazon said:

Their deep dish Pepperoni is easily the BEST fast food pizza. And their crazy bread is better than any of the other companies' bread sticks. 

Sarpino's is fucking horrible, but I'd eat week old Sarpino's over anything Papa John's. 

Of course, this is just for the likes of:

Domino's

Pizza Hut

Little Caesars 

Sarpino's

Papa John's 

Nothing, and I do mean nothing, comes remotely close to Lou Malnati's. Don't believe me? Get some yourself. 

https://www.tastesofchicago.com/

Need recommendations for pizza in Chicago. We're less than 3 weeks away!