Death Stranding OT - Special Delivery, update - PC release on July 14 (Steam/EGS)

Keyser_Soze

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 3:14 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm gonna need a demo for this or else it's a pass from me to be honest. 

I have it pre-ordered just bc i was able to get it in before my GCU membership expired...but im kinda in agreement. 

at the very least, im going to sit on it sealed for at least a week before i play it just to watch some videos and get player reviews. 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:14 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm gonna need a demo for this or else it's a pass from me to be honest. 

Yeah honestly feel like I'm going to cancel my pre-order. The initial trailer had me hooked with a sense of mystery and wonder, even if it showed basically nothing. Every bit of news that has followed since then has just decreased my interest in the game. 

7 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I had watched both videos but thought Hideo just scanned him for fun and put him in a quick scene. Didn't think that was in the shipping product. I feel so baffled when I see this game. On the Beastcast today they said they can talk about Death Stranding next week and I'm REALLY looking forward to it. 

I wonder if this will be ported to the PS5 as a launch title next year... You gotta assume FF7 remake will be (should be) a launch title, but since there's nothing reported to even be in the works I get a feeling that Sony would be harassing developers to get last gen PS4 titles remixed as PS5 launch games.

That trailer almost feels kinda spoilery oddly enough but still plenty of questions.  What is this game about?  Why is it so weird?  How much gameplay will there be?  The reactions right now are kinda all over the place, what will the reaction to the finished product be? And so on. One week left!