Death Stranding OT - Special Delivery, update - PC release on July 14 (Steam/EGS)

Keyser_Soze

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The idea is that people would rather have it on newer hardware that is right around the corner. :p 

You need to talk to some of these people; a lot of them think he takes 10 years to make a game. Look at the post right after yours. :p 

6 minutes ago, atom631 said:

they are slowly removing the handprints (or adding them however you want to look at it) to reveal more of the gameplay.  pretty slick. 

wtf is this shit.  It reminds me of my youth when my cousins and I tried to watch the adult channels on cable tv and every now and then (if you're lucky) you might see something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Just how many genres does this "game" attempt to be?

I just skipped around the reveal trailer and was so confused, I just had to let it play from the beginning. 

Knowing it's Kojima, I don't mind this at least based on MGSV. That game had some of the absolute smoothest gameplay I've ever laid my hands on. 

Hype restored. 

Edit: The traversal looks really interesting, very into that. 

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Hideo Kojima's ego

This game will be make or break for Kojima. If it's a huge hit both critically and financially then Kojima truly is a master that was being hampered by Konami, but if it's an unbearable mess then he's the video game equivalent of George Lucas and needs some people around him to tell him, "no". 

On 11/12/2018 at 9:10 AM, SaysWho? said:

Nah, man, I fully expected to see this in 2019 or 2020. I remember actually being pleasantly surprised by MGSV: TPP releasing in 2015 since the talk of how huge it was made me think it would release in 2016 or 2017, and word has been that Death Stranding's development has gone smoothly and quicker than expected.

Bless you for upvoting this @Paperclyp