Am I a good person?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a good person?

• You're a good person
    • You're are not a good person
    • Not sure but definitely a better person than Biggie

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

No you aren’t a good person. A good person doesn’t make jokes about someone’s Mom who is dead or someone’s sister who killed herself. Only a piece of shit does that. 

So I have no clue what's going on 

15 minutes ago, Triage said:

So I have no clue what's going on 

Just what I said. He makes jokes about the passing of my mother and my sister that killed herself the day after thanksgiving. Thinks it’s cool and funny to make light of peoples loved ones. I’m letting people know what a mother fucking piece of shit this guy is. Fuck him. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Just what I said. He makes jokes about the passing of my mother and my sister that killed herself the day after thanksgiving. Thinks it’s cool and funny to make light of peoples loved ones. I’m letting people know what a mother fucking piece of shit this guy is. Fuck him. 

@BasemntDweller2 is that true? 

@Biggie I'm so sorry for your losses. How long ago did your mom pass? And your sister this past Thanksgiving? 

2 minutes ago, Triage said:

How did this all come about now? As in why how someone pick on that now? And did he know about it before making the comment?

Yes he knew before making the comments. He won’t own it. Likes to deny and lie that he said it. But it’s absolutely true. I mean if you’re going to be a piece of shit then at least man up and say yes I’m a piece of shit. It came about on discord. We were going back and forth and then he crossed a line. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Yes he knew before making the comments. He won’t own it. Likes to deny and lie that he said it. But it’s absolutely true. I mean if you’re going to be a piece of shit then at least man up and say yes I’m a piece of shit. It came about on discord. We were going back and forth and then he crossed a line. 

I don't know if I ever seen him be mean. All my interactions were good. I won't pick sides without hearing both sides. If he made fun of the deaths that is awful no matter who you are or what your twos past is. Sorry for your losses again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Triage said:

I don't know if I ever seen him be mean. All my interactions were good. I won't pick sides without hearing both sides. If he made fun of the deaths that is awful no matter who you are or what your twos past is. Sorry for your losses again. 

Well he did. You can ask several people. They witnessed it. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, kittykat said:

He knew and he’s done it multiple times. It’s on discord. 

Yesterday he threatened to make fun of my dead family too because I died while playing a video game 😭

Wow just WOW. I think some of you need to reconsider your “yes” vote. Unless you like pieces of shit. Up to you. 

But yeah Triage, Andrea the backstabber is telling you the truth. 

40 minutes ago, Biggie said:

1 hour ago, kittykat said:

He knew and he’s done it multiple times. It’s on discord. 

Yesterday he threatened to make fun of my dead family too because I died while playing a video game 😭

Lmao....this is why Spidey is my new bff

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

@BasemntDweller2 My uncle died of a cocaine OD, feel free to make fun of him. He was a great fantastic guy. Quite swell and treated my brother and I with nothing but love and respect, but he is a fucking idiot because of how he died and it is fine to make fun of him, IMO. 

Thank you Bacon, I'll keep that in mind bud 

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Triage is done with her monthly check in. She’ll forget all about this in June. :p 

I'm here often just nothing new or exciting to comment on. And I don't have time for discord. But I do lurk often fyi