Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) OT - Going Dark

3 hours ago, atom631 said:

What’s everyone’s activision ID? Mine is the same as D1P. 

we should get a clan and or games going. Maybe try spec ops 

I almost DL this tonight but I think its just not for me :(

I really want some decent players to game with 

4 hours ago, atom631 said:

What’s everyone’s activision ID? Mine is the same as D1P. 

we should get a clan and or games going. Maybe try spec ops 

Brick#3925941 if that's the correct one. It's what it says under accounts. Not sure why mine has a huge number. Maybe that's a PC thing.

21 hours ago, Hand76 said:

In the Barracks there are many different stats. And I can see my overall K/D ratio along with wins and losses.

But is there a way to see your total kills and deaths in multi?

Yes it's there. Can't remember off the top of my head, but click through the boxes to go into more detail for each. 

I added some of you through the names you gave me, but I am not sure they went through. Had the same issue tonight when I was trying to add my IRL friend to my Friend's List, and I put in his Xbox name, and it didn't work, but then when he put in my Activision account name it worked. Not sure if this is some weird PC issue or not, but add me nonetheless, guys.

Brick#3925941

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lot of fun with the multiplayer over the weekend. It was a double XP and double weapon xp weekend. Went from level 22 to 51.  The game finally clicked for me and now most games I'm top 3.  Aside from the random matches where you just get endlessly destroyed. A few of those pop up here and there. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Tactical microtransactions incoming! 

But seriously though, I'm fine with that if it means free content that doesn't split the community, and as long as they're not intrusive. 

I dropped off of every COD game when the expansions would come out. I also don't care what they do with the game now, if it means they aren't splitting the community up anymore. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, Pikachu said:

I’m still pretty heavily playing this. Rust is a really fun map. Sounds like the BR mode is going to drop any day now as well. I don’t really care for BR games so I’m hoping it doesn’t take away from the development of regular maps. I definitely find this game to shine on smaller, more traditional style COD maps. Most of the newer maps suck as they are just too big and it turns the game into a camp fest of sitting in a corner listening for footsteps. 

I would love a map filter so i can just play rust, shipment, shoothouse, crash, vacant, gun runner, hackney yard. 

• 4 weeks later...

Warzone (Battle Royale and Plunder) releases tomorrow! 

I gotta say, they really nailed the constant feed of content, the weekly change up of playlists, the level and unlocks and the season pass. This is a great example of how the industry should move forward with MP/live service games. 

with that, I’m not really a BR fan, but I’ll definitely give this a go. Would love to squad up with some of you fools.