Anybody going to watch Double or Nothing tomorrow?

Hey @Zaku3maybe down the road, they can get Mauro (which would be awesometacular!) but yeah so far this is a phenomenal PPV event!! Showcasing Hardcore, Strong style, lots of Asian stars, a lot of tag team wrestling (I was SUCH A HUGE FAN as a kid!)

Totally loving what's being put on thus far and we are barely into the main card yet!

43 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Hey @Zaku3maybe down the road, they can get Mauro (which would be awesometacular!) but yeah so far this is a phenomenal PPV event!! Showcasing Hardcore, Strong style, lots of Asian stars, a lot of tag team wrestling (I was SUCH A HUGE FAN as a kid!)

Totally loving what's being put on thus far and we are barely into the main card yet!

A big coup for them would be CM Punk. This match is insane.

I am over-fucking whelmed and over-fucking joyed at what I was able to witness tonight. I lost my mind time and again and by the end...it imploded by all expectations being exceeded!

The line has indeed been drawn, not just in the industry but in the HISTORY of pro wrestling forever. Pre-AEW and Post-AEW and FML what a time it is to be alive witnessing this!

20 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

I watched it. It was a solid first effort. I dunno about best PPV since WM18 that’s a little strong lol. But it was good for the most part. 

Its been better than any PPV WWE has put out in the last 10 years (not counting NXT). So many moments that made me go oh shit. Totally worth my $50. I watched the replay on Bleacherreport.com The Cody vs Dustin match almost had me in tears. Lucha Bros vs Young Bucks was out of this world and they didn't even use any ladders or chairs straight up athleticism. So many great appearances like Shawn Spears and Amazing Kong were real surprises. This is the wrestling alternative that people have been needing. Lesnar winning the money in the bank when he wasn't even in the match. Get the fuck out of here with that.

Rumor going around that All Out might be where a certain punk might show up :isee:

• Thanks 1