If someone makes fun of your dead mother are they a pos?

Biggie

I'd like to offer up the option of making fun of my mom. She's a genuinely awful human being. People say so all the time! All of her children included! So if you're feeling like being disrespectful of someone's mom, why not choose mine? I promise you'll I will not be offended! :sun:

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'd like to offer up the option of making fun of my mom. She's a genuinely awful human being. People say so all the time! All of her children included! So if you're feeling like being disrespectful of someone's mom, why not choose mine? I promise you'll I will not be offended! :sun:

Well, since you asked. 

Your mother was a hamster. 

35 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

She was legitimately a piece of shit though. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/27/world/asia/mother-teresa-critic.html

I’ll have to read that

22 minutes ago, kittykat said:

He’s right @Biggie she was a fake ass evil bitch

So literally a female @BasemntDweller2

19 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I think it's completely inappropriate for him to say anything about your mother and sister. It's way out of line. 

Thanks Best you pos

I actually did a "your mom" joke to my friend after his mom had died a year or two prior. I did indeed feel like POS

He just kind of shrugged it off and laughed, I still cringe about it every once in awhile.

36 minutes ago, Nokt said:

I actually did a "your mom" joke to my friend after his mom had died a year or two prior. I did indeed feel like POS

He just kind of shrugged it off and laughed, I still cringe about it every once in awhile.

That’s because you aren’t a piece of fucking shit like @BasemntDweller2

• Haha 1

As a teen, I once said "ur mom" to a kid who's mom was dead. He even said, "my mom is dead," after and I didn't believe him cuz kids said that all the time. Then I was informed by the rest of the class that his mom really was dead. I just shrugged and said, "How was I supposed to know?" 

17 minutes ago, kittykat said:

I did a your mom joke to an acquaintance who I didn’t know super well, but I did know his mom was dead and I was like “oh fuck I’m sorry, I’ll remember not to say your mom jokes to you” and he was like “I’d be offended if you didn’t” so I continued to include him in your mom jokes. 

They really don’t bother me. lol. I just hate Base and pray that death comes for him every night before going to bed. 

• Haha 1

Wow guys and girl now Base is also making fun of my sister who committed suicide 4 years ago. Wow, wow, what a piece of shit this guy is. Just thought I’d let everyone know and warn you about this mother fucker. Up to you if you want to associate with someone as evil as him. 

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Biggie said:

Wow guys and girl now Base is also making fun of my sister who committed suicide 4 years ago. Wow, wow, what a piece of shit this guy is. Just thought I’d let everyone know and warn you about this mother fucker. Up to you if you want to associate with someone as evil as him. 

That's horrible!! I'm sorry that he is so sick, evil, twisted, cruel, demented, deranged, maleficent, rotten to the core, immoral, wicked, unpleasant, nasty, horrible, foul, inhuman, filthy, vile, sadistic and no good varmint! :nottalking:

3 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

That's horrible!! I'm sorry that he is so sick, evil, twisted, cruel, demented, deranged, maleficent, rotten to the core, immoral, wicked, unpleasant, nasty, horrible, foul, inhuman, filthy, vile, sadistic and no good varmint! :nottalking:

I know right! You forgot piece of shit but all those other names describe him perfectly.  

• Thanks 1

Three years out from my mom passing I had an encounter I will remember to the day I die. 

At a friend’s house a guy that didn’t know me too well threw down the “that’s what your mom said when I fucked her last night” gauntlet. I wasn’t offended, but I went to old well of “dude not cool, my mom died”.

now normally this causes people to go pale with guilt and start apologizing. Not this guy. He fired back with “yeah, because I fucked her to death!”

I was blown away. The unapologetic commitment. The cold hearted delivery. I laughed hard and still laugh to this day when I think about it.