Good options for gaming laptops?

Here's the deal: I want to play World of Warcraft Classic when it comes out. I am objectionably horny for that game. The problem is that I have a MacBook Air, which even though it is a 15 year old game, will probably not run it well. So I want to get a cheap(er), moderately powered gaming laptop to run it. I don't need anything with real heft - WoW Classic is the main pull, and I'd probably mess around with some older games like KOTOR and Oblivion, but I wouldn't be playing anything modern. Any good suggestions? I'm perfectly fine with something that's refurbished, especially if it comes with some kind of warranty.

10 hours ago, Nokt said:

What are your specs because I ran modern WoW on my surface pro 5 decently well for the specs I have

1.6 Ghz Intel Core i5

8 GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

8 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Budget?

Ideally, something $500 or less (hence my openness to something refurbished). But I'm willing to entertain something more expensive than that.

8 hours ago, Chris- said:

1.6 Ghz Intel Core i5

8 GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

Yeah I mean it'll run. Probably going to be low-medium settings and 30-60fps, but it'll run.

However since it probably won't be as demanding as current WoW you'll probably be medium settings with the same fps I'd guess.