How many hours weekly do you usually work?

Remarkableriots

• 1 year later...

At the moment, between...6 and 40 a week (part-time, zero-hours). Come September, I will be working, I think 192 days a year, but there's no real cap on time so I'd expect 60 hours weeks mostly (but in bursts of 6 weeks during term time, followed by holidays). 

On 5/22/2019 at 9:28 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Between 30 and 50... depending on what kind of notes I get. Anything over 50 is time and a half my rate.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Depends on the gig... this current gig I'm on I average between 32 and 40 Hours, all overnight. This week I'm doing 48 hours though. Most of my time is spent waiting for notes or for scripts or voiceover tracks though.

So basically the same as a year ago. :p

6 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Salaried for 35. But it rarely comes out to be that few. Work has definitely increased with everyone in quarantine. The meetings. Dear god, the meetings. 

Do the right thing, tell everyone that you are getting migraines due to screen time so state you will attend audio in an audio only fashion then do anything else at the same time

On weeks when everything goes well I get 80 hours of work in. Half of that is from my full-time job and most of the rest is Uber/Lyft driving. I honestly wish I lived closer to my job could probably grind another 10 hours a week if I did!

40-60 is pretty typical as people have gone crazy with the zoom meetings to prove they "care" and are "connecting". So actual work has to happen around the many, many, pointless meet ups. Its made my job 50-100% harder on any given day. Stress, yeah, I have it! 

54 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

40-60 is pretty typical as people have gone crazy with the zoom meetings to prove they "care" and are "connecting". So actual work has to happen around the many, many, pointless meet ups. Its made my job 50-100% harder on any given day. Stress, yeah, I have it! 

Just put me on the zoom call as you and you can have a stress free work day as I do your meetings for you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Before Covid: 40

During quarantine and working from home: 50 ish. 

My job involves billing hours to projects and it's been really awkward how everything just takes longer with the WFH shift.