Parents trying to cure autism with bleach

Relatedly,

US pastor runs network giving 50,000 Ugandans bleach-based 'miracle cure'

An American pastor from New Jersey backed by a British former clairvoyant is running a network that gives up to 50,000 Ugandans a “miracle cure” made from industrial bleach, claiming drinking the toxic fluid eradicates cancer, HIV/Aids, malaria and most other diseases.

18 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Relatedly,

US pastor runs network giving 50,000 Ugandans bleach-based 'miracle cure'

An American pastor from New Jersey backed by a British former clairvoyant is running a network that gives up to 50,000 Ugandans a “miracle cure” made from industrial bleach, claiming drinking the toxic fluid eradicates cancer, HIV/Aids, malaria and most other diseases.

wtf

Lock him up 

Sounds like he's shitting his pants now:

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/05/people-are-calling-me-satan-says-nj-pastor-accused-of-sending-50k-africans-bogus-miracle-cure-made-of-bleach.html?outputType=amp

This reminds me of one of my wife’s friends. She has four sons, the older three of which she had been vaccinating on the normal schedule until she saw some anti-vax documentary on YouTube. So starting with her fourth son, she stopped all vaccinations and even asked her three older sons to forgive her for harming them.

And then it turns out her youngest is autistic. I’m never sure how to appropriately react to the situation when it has come up...