Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

General Gaming Skull & Bones Delayed

I hadn't heard that a release date was ever announced...

But not surprised, I don't know how they make a compelling multi-player game out of the AC ship combat.

Graphical differences aside, I can't help but wonder what differences this game could have from Sea of Thieves. By the time this game comes out, Sea of Thieves will have had, like, two years of patches and additions. Perhaps Ubisoft is hoping that SoT will have run its course by then.

This is the game that takes place on on the ships, right? you cant get off and explore islands and such? 

such a shame. We really need a Rockstar-style pirate game. The best parts of AC: Black Flag was just sailing around exploring. 

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

This is the game that takes place on on the ships, right? you cant get off and explore islands and such? 

such a shame. We really need a Rockstar-style pirate game. The best parts of AC: Black Flag was just sailing around exploring. 

The last demo they had they talked about how you’d get an island to be your home base that you could upgrade. They also mentioned you do have the ability to get off your ship and walk around. I don’t remember if they said exploring was part of it but you can get off sometimes. 

Woah, there's a big difference between "the game's release date has been delayed" and "we won't be at E3 this year". Sounds like we won't be seeing this game anytime soon. 

8 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Graphical differences aside, I can't help but wonder what differences this game could have from Sea of Thieves. By the time this game comes out, Sea of Thieves will have had, like, two years of patches and additions. Perhaps Ubisoft is hoping that SoT will have run its course by then.

I dunno after shunning it for life Giant Bomb got back into it thanks to the "story mode" thing they added and were even eager to play some more.