Jason

Alabama Senate passes nation’s most restrictive abortion ban, which makes no exceptions for victims of rape and incest

1 minute ago, SilentWorld said:

Idklol maybe they were just using two different emojis? 

Shoulda gone with a white man and a black woman for reasons

3 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

Idklol maybe they were just using two different emojis? 

Nah, I dealt with those types a ton when I first started on twitter. A good number of them literally believe it's primarily men who are the problem and their reasoning is very clear. It's primarily men who are in power. They just stop short of accusing the women who actually help draft the legislation that gets passed. The Georgia bill, for example, was written primarily by women. 

The group that created the legislative template that practically all of these bills are following is headed by a woman.

3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The group that created the legislative template that practically all of these bills are following is headed by a woman.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Dodger said:

While it's nowhere near the same, it's funny coming from a guy who has millions of dollars he earned being a 6'7 genetic freak that his wife could just legally take in a divorce. 

And don’t even get me started how duck dicks constantly evolve into more complicated corkscrew dicks so they can keep raping the labyrinth that is a duck vagina.

40 minutes ago, stepee said:

And don’t even get me started how duck dicks constantly evolve into more complicated corkscrew dicks so they can keep raping the labyrinth that is a duck vagina.

83EAE2EA-E364-40AB-A0A1-F44386231325.thu

11 hours ago, Firewithin said:

I'm sure if you took out the rape and incest stuff he'd be fine

He just doesn't think this bill would win in the Supreme Court.

1 minute ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Guys, you have it all wrong. This bill helps rape victims.

Man, I've seen ratios before, but this one's impressive.

I would like to know how strictly they pay attention to the “Unless her life is in danger” part of the law, you could get theoretical with it and say, “I can’t afford to take care of it and if I did I’d starve to death and that is a danger to my life”

Or you could go to a doctor and he would be like the weed doctors before it was legal and ask you questions and then would sign off that your life is in danger and approve the abortion.

26 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

While this is true, Sharia law also comes with all the terrible baggage of Islam. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I would like to know how strictly they pay attention to the “Unless her life is in danger” part of the law, you could get theoretical with it and say, “I can’t afford to take care of it and if I did I’d starve to death and that is a danger to my life”

Based on past experience they take it pretty seriously. It’s for when doctors have to intervene due to serious harm or infection on the mother if she were to continue.

I really don’t think people understand how fucked up this is for people who want kids but things go wrong (like vital organs not developing for an example).

42 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

Missouri is joining the fight.... 8 weeks.

Literally throwing whatever shit up against the scotus wall to see what will stick.

3 hours ago, Man of Culture said:

Missouri is joining the fight.... 8 weeks.

The feel when you pass an unconstitutional law with the sole purpose of appealing to SCOTUS to rule that an unconstitutional law is actually constitutional.

32 minutes ago, Oberon said:

yea its really about the fetus

It's one of the features of religion that Christian's have yet to get over. Thankfully it's only small pockets of them. Unfortunately, they happen to be in leadership positions in the South and Midwest.

1 hour ago, Oberon said:

IVF centers do get protestors, and there has been significant movement within Christian circles to only do IVF embryo creation in which all embryos are implanted. There are even people doing “adoptions” of frozen embryos.

We live in interesting times...

6 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

tommy lasagna weighs in

That's great and all, Tomi, but please explain to me how as a "conservative" you can be seemingly pro-choice when Roe v. Wade practically stretches the Constitution to the breaking point.

I'll be waiting.

On 5/16/2019 at 12:42 PM, Oberon said:

You probably don’t want to make it racial since 36% of abortions are performed on black women despite blacks being around 12% of the population 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/21/health/abortion-surveillance-cdc-2015-bn/index.html

Republicans pretend to care about fetuses, white liberals pretend to care about minorities.

7 minutes ago, Dodger said:

You probably don’t want to make it racial since 36% of abortions are performed on black women despite blacks being around 12% of the population 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/21/health/abortion-surveillance-cdc-2015-bn/index.html

Republicans pretend to care about fetuses, white liberals pretend to care about minorities.

lol