Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Trailer and Discussion Thread (Releasing October 18, 2019)

“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” is a fantasy adventure that picks up several years after “Maleficent,” in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora. The film continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within. The film is directed by Joachim Rønning from a story by Linda Woolverton and a screenplay by Linda Woolverton and Micah Fitzerman-Blue & Noah Harpster, the film is produced by Joe Roth, Angelina Jolie and Duncan Henderson with Matt Smith, Jeff Kirschenbaum and Michael Vieira serving as executive producers.

• 1 month later...

Can't say the first one did anything for me, but considering the it raked in a ton of cash I wasn't the least bit surprised when they announced a sequel. The question is will this be like Allice in Wonderland where the first made insane cash and the sequel crash and burned. Unless the reviews are through the roof I doubt I'll make it to the theater to see it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...