Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

General Gaming Outer Wilds - Information and Discussion Thread

See Shreddie's comment and "If you put me in a room with ten executives and asked me to pitch Outer Wilds, here is what I would say: “It’s got the exploration of a Metroid game and the structure of Majora’s Mask crossed with the interstellar wonder of No Man’s Skyand the narrative framework of Return of the Obra Dinn.”" comment from Kotaku's article are things that genuinely get me excited about this game.

Then I go watch some gameplay and I'm like what is going on. Maybe its just something I need to play and try. Which is probably what I'm going to do because I'm kind of going through a gaming slump right now.  

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

It... it takes like 5 minutes to reach your ship...

You have to go get codes from some dude in the observatory first so it takes longer than 5 minutes!

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

It... it takes like 5 minutes to reach your ship...

That’s not true. You talk to the residents. You play hide and seek. You go into the mine. You shoot satellites. I did all of that before getting to the observatory. By the time I finished talking to the person there, I stopped playing and haven’t been back.

37 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

That’s not true. You talk to the residents. You play hide and seek. You go into the mine. You shoot satellites. I did all of that before getting to the observatory. By the time I finished talking to the person there, I stopped playing and haven’t been back.

You chose to do all that. You can literally just walk up and get the codes.