Update: Iraqi court issues arrest warrant for Insurrectionist-in-Chief over killing of paramilitary leader last January

46 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

OLOLOLOLOLOLO

Not even the fucking Israelis and Saudis are on board!

OLOLOLOLOLOLO

You get the impression that Isreal is pretty annoyed with this because distancing themselves from the attack is one thing, but labeling it an "assassination" seems like unnecessary salt in the wound.

A new poll shows the public is narrowly in favor of the airstrike that killed Qassem Soleimani, but has less faith in President Donald Trump’s overall Iran strategy.

Forty-three percent of Americans approve of the decision to order the airstrike that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani, according to the poll, with 38% disapproving and 19% unsure. (Although there’s not yet much additional polling on the strike, a separate YouGov survey found the public about evenly divided on Trump’s decision to kill Soleimani.)

48 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

That's... kind of a weak way to begin.

I talked about it to my FB friends, but I'm actually happy to see that the national news media didn't just go along with this. They were so weak about it during the debate over the Iraq War, but I've noticed many of my Trump friends saying that they haven't been brainwashed by the media to pretend that this whole thing is bad, and we had an angry message just this morning at our station about our national stories that we pull:

"Are you really happy with the way you're reporting the news? And you're putting this solomini up as a Iranian hero popular guy so wonderful that we just killed? And then you're like but to the Americans he was classified as a terrorist. You do realize you are the Americans right? You should realize what country you're from what side you're reporting the news from & do it properly as a non biased American reporter. Not some off chute of the liberal democratic machine you know another sympathetic, globalist, terrorist loving piece of crap thinks they better than rest. So sad, to have to string and strew the truth to fit your own agenda. You know we the people see right through it and it's so sad that you can't see it yourself. All I can do is pray and vote and I will continue to do so. God bless

It's a damn shame our local news station doesn't really care about being our local news station too much they just want to be a mouthpiece for the national liberal media agenda. 😥"

Which I'm actually happy to see? I expect partisans to support this kind of stuff wholesale, but I'm actually happy that they're unhappy with the coverage because journalists are actually talking about the ramifications of this, consequences, the plan after this, what this means, etc.